Skip to main content

One-day Treatment for ALL THE BLACKHEADS!




Everyone want to remove blackhead and make pore smaller on the face. The weather is getting colder and colder. If you worried about blackhead and redness, you welcome to visit the clinic. Renewme has 3 types of treatments such as aquapeel, fractional laser, and cryocell



. 
 Aqua peel melts the sebum and dead skin cells to induce a gradual and natural exfoliation, finishing by distributing vitamins all across the skin, The result is an evened out, clean, and hydrated skin tone. Soft peeling is painless, quick, and effective on all skin types.  

 

Pico enlighten laser is a fractional laser that use thousands of microscopic laser beams to rejuvenate skin and tighten pores. It helps fibrous protein regeneration and pore reduction and even skin rejuvenating process. 




Also known as cryo-eletrophoresis, Cryocell delivers vitamins and nutrients to frozen skin by using electric currents instead of needles. This treatment contracts the blood vessels to prevent them from absorbing the solution, making results longer lasting. Cryocell is most often combined with other laser treatments since it has cooling and soothing effects that help the skin recover more quickly.



LDM uses special dual-frequency ultrasound technology with vibrating individual frequencies. LDM helps moisturizing, whitening, and skin tightening and skin rejuvenation , anti-aging as well. The technology is has possibility of strengthen the massage effect of the ultrasounds. It makes cells and individual tissue structures. Here are also some photos to show before and after.



Website: www.rnmeskin.net
Phone number: +82-2-588-7525
Email: renewmeview@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/rnmeskin (please 'like' us for updates!)
Line: skin0075
Kakao Talk: renewmeskin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Radiesse, Fill in the Essentials for Your Skin

What is Radiesse?

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy Available in Korea - Renewme Skin Clinic

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy is available in all Korean branches at Renewme Skin Clinic! IBEX Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber which reach to 2.0 pressure is available at all branches. We have branches near Myeongdong(Dongdaemun branch), Gangman(Seocho branch), and Jamsil branch in Seoul and Seomyeon branch in Busan. HBOT is available for both patients who get treatment for skin and patients who just want to get HBOT. How does HBOT work? Who are the best candiated for HBOT? We especially recommend Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment to people who..  people who are recovering from surgery - HBOT is very effective to decrease the swelling caused by surgery and help faster recovery people who want faster recovery from skin clinic procedure that has long downtime people who want anti-aging effect Is HBOT covered by insurance in Korea? Some diseases are covered by insurance, some are not covered by insurance. To check the exact information, we recommend to check with the insurance company. These are the...

Mini-Liposuction Blog Post by Dr. Ko Na Young

Here is a blog post written by Hwagok branch head dermatologist Dr. Ko Na Young. The original post, written in Korean, can be read by clicking here . Ever since I was young, I was always concerned about the extra fat in my thighs. My calves were not so bad after I started to work out in my twenties. My thighs, on the other hand, would not budge no matter how hard I exercised. All of the clothes I bought had to fit my thighs more than any other area, and I couldn't wear pencil skirts because they would feel so uncomfortably tight, so I had to stick to flared skirts. Then, about 5-6 years ago, I extracted some fat from my thighs for a fat grafting procedure. Since then I have seen some size reduction that has been maintained until now. I didn't remove a tremendous amount of fat like traditional liposuction (over 2000 cc) - it was just about 150-200 cc from both thighs, but it was still very effective in reducing the size of my thighs. Areas such as the thighs and upper arms...