Skip to main content

Acne scar Package from Renewme Skin Clinic



Hello everyone! we'd like to discuss about Acne scar treatment that is known as DNA dermal rejuvenation. The woman in 20's age who are worried about acne scar visited the clinic for a consultation and treatment and she is stressful of acne scar for a long time. She has quite severe scar on both her cheeks. The doctor recommends 3 types of Acne scar treatment; Frequency needle, DNA dermal rejuvenation, and Fractional laser; Enlighten laser. 






Comparing to the first photo, she had really good result effectively. Her scar goes well mild not severe for last photo. The patient also said that she can cover her makeup on her cheek naturally. Before treatment, she can't cover her scar by makeup. She got improvement for acne scar package. 





Here is the before and after photo. DNA Dermal rejuvenation is an effective treatment for depressed scars like acne marks or surgical scars. For acne scar, DNA helps the skin to pull out with carbon dioxide air porket and injects DNA solution with H.A that helps the skin to repair in the deep skin layer. DNA protects the scars to enhances the results with stimulating self collagen through subcutaneous high-frequency needle (INNO PLUS). DNA and INNO PLUS helps to cut off the hard fibrous tissues. Then it hleps the new skin tissues grwo and fill up into the scar for regenerating.  



If you want to have an appointment for consultation, please contact us via messenger or email below. 
Line: skin0075
Kakao Talk: renewmeskin
WeChat: rnmeskin
WhatsApp: +82-10-9204-0075
Email: renewmeview@gmail.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Radiesse, Fill in the Essentials for Your Skin

What is Radiesse?

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy Available in Korea - Renewme Skin Clinic

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy is available in all Korean branches at Renewme Skin Clinic! IBEX Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber which reach to 2.0 pressure is available at all branches. We have branches near Myeongdong(Dongdaemun branch), Gangman(Seocho branch), and Jamsil branch in Seoul and Seomyeon branch in Busan. HBOT is available for both patients who get treatment for skin and patients who just want to get HBOT. How does HBOT work? Who are the best candiated for HBOT? We especially recommend Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment to people who..  people who are recovering from surgery - HBOT is very effective to decrease the swelling caused by surgery and help faster recovery people who want faster recovery from skin clinic procedure that has long downtime people who want anti-aging effect Is HBOT covered by insurance in Korea? Some diseases are covered by insurance, some are not covered by insurance. To check the exact information, we recommend to check with the insurance company. These are the...

Mini-Liposuction Blog Post by Dr. Ko Na Young

Here is a blog post written by Hwagok branch head dermatologist Dr. Ko Na Young. The original post, written in Korean, can be read by clicking here . Ever since I was young, I was always concerned about the extra fat in my thighs. My calves were not so bad after I started to work out in my twenties. My thighs, on the other hand, would not budge no matter how hard I exercised. All of the clothes I bought had to fit my thighs more than any other area, and I couldn't wear pencil skirts because they would feel so uncomfortably tight, so I had to stick to flared skirts. Then, about 5-6 years ago, I extracted some fat from my thighs for a fat grafting procedure. Since then I have seen some size reduction that has been maintained until now. I didn't remove a tremendous amount of fat like traditional liposuction (over 2000 cc) - it was just about 150-200 cc from both thighs, but it was still very effective in reducing the size of my thighs. Areas such as the thighs and upper arms...