Skip to main content

Review for DNA scar regeneration on pjiltrum




Hello, everyone, some people have accident scar or surgical scar on the face or body. It's possible to treat chicken posx scar, and nail marks from our clinic. Renewme skin clinic has DNA SCAR regeneration that is an effective treatment for depressed scar. 



 One patient had philtrum reduction surgery and got scar more depressed and redness.
The doctor recommends DNA scar regeneration for his case, but he needs more than 1 session and interval will be 1 month between treatments.  You need to see the doctor first and check the area then they can let you know the exact price depends on depth and size of scars. 



After 1 month later, he got the results like less redness and mostly back to original. It doesn't look like scar on the pjiltrum aera. He was really satisfied with his results. And if he has concern more about red color, we also have laser to remove redness from excel v , v beam laser etcs. It's better to see the dermatologists for scar treatment. 


Fractional laser helps to stimulate the skin's natural response to heal and Excel v helps to treat more vascular, redness like vessels. You can have a consultation first and doctors will recommend treatments for you. Feel free to contact us! Get more clear and glowy skin from renewme skin clinic! Thank you  please click our website ->http://rnmeskin.net/ please contact us via email or messenger! 


please feel free to contact us at the following:
Kakotalk: renewmeskin
LINE ID : skin0075
WeChat : renewmeskin

Email: Renewmeview@gmail.com


Comments

  1. Okay...

    This might sound a little creepy, maybe even kind of "supernatural"

    HOW would you like it if you could just press "PLAY" to LISTEN to a short, "musical tone"...

    And INSTANTLY bring MORE MONEY into your LIFE??

    What I'm talking about is hundreds... even thousands of dollars!

    Think it's too EASY?? Think it couldn't possibly be REAL???

    Well then, Let me tell you the news..

    Many times the most significant blessings life has to offer are the easiest to RECEIVE!

    In fact, I will provide you with PROOF by letting you PLAY a real-life "miracle money tone" I've synthesized...

    You just hit "PLAY" and watch as your abundance angels fly into your life... it starts right away...

    CLICK here NOW to PLAY the marvelous "Miracle Abundance Tone" - as my gift to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Learned something new today. Nice work!
    Restore your skin’s smoothness and confidence with our medical-grade post-surgery scar treatment. Using advanced laser technology, regenerative serums, and dermatologist-designed protocols, 1Signature Clinic helps reduce scar thickness, redness, pigmentation, and texture irregularities safely and effectively. Ideal for C-section scars, surgical incisions, trauma scars and more for visibly smoother, healthier-looking skin. If you're interested, feel free to visit our website for more information: post surgery scar treatment

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Radiesse, Fill in the Essentials for Your Skin

What is Radiesse?

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy Available in Korea - Renewme Skin Clinic

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy is available in all Korean branches at Renewme Skin Clinic! IBEX Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber which reach to 2.0 pressure is available at all branches. We have branches near Myeongdong(Dongdaemun branch), Gangman(Seocho branch), and Jamsil branch in Seoul and Seomyeon branch in Busan. HBOT is available for both patients who get treatment for skin and patients who just want to get HBOT. How does HBOT work? Who are the best candiated for HBOT? We especially recommend Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment to people who..  people who are recovering from surgery - HBOT is very effective to decrease the swelling caused by surgery and help faster recovery people who want faster recovery from skin clinic procedure that has long downtime people who want anti-aging effect Is HBOT covered by insurance in Korea? Some diseases are covered by insurance, some are not covered by insurance. To check the exact information, we recommend to check with the insurance company. These are the...

Mini-Liposuction Blog Post by Dr. Ko Na Young

Here is a blog post written by Hwagok branch head dermatologist Dr. Ko Na Young. The original post, written in Korean, can be read by clicking here . Ever since I was young, I was always concerned about the extra fat in my thighs. My calves were not so bad after I started to work out in my twenties. My thighs, on the other hand, would not budge no matter how hard I exercised. All of the clothes I bought had to fit my thighs more than any other area, and I couldn't wear pencil skirts because they would feel so uncomfortably tight, so I had to stick to flared skirts. Then, about 5-6 years ago, I extracted some fat from my thighs for a fat grafting procedure. Since then I have seen some size reduction that has been maintained until now. I didn't remove a tremendous amount of fat like traditional liposuction (over 2000 cc) - it was just about 150-200 cc from both thighs, but it was still very effective in reducing the size of my thighs. Areas such as the thighs and upper arms...