Skip to main content

The popular Korean food, Chicken and beer called CHI-MAEK!





안녕하세요 ❤😊

요즘 코로나 사태 때문에 집에서 집콕하시는 분들 많으실꺼에요 
나는 확찐자... 바이러스 무서워서 아무데도 안나가고
집안에서 밥만 먹고 운동도 안하고 확찐자로 판명 ! 
오늘은 제가 외국친구들에게 소개하고싶은 음식, 
치킨 과 맥주 이름하야 "치맥"입니다. 

제가 한국에 처음왔을 떄 한국친구들과 어울리며
불목, 불금에 항상 빠질수없는 음식이기도 해요 
우리의 사랑 치킨과 맥주 "치맥" 입니다 ! 
한국에서의 꿀 조합이라 불리는 음식이랍니다.
치킨의 종류도 너무 많아요. 프라이드,양념, 간장 등 다양한 맛을 가진
한국의 대표음식 치맥입니다. 다들 꼭 한번 먹어보세요 :)





영어 

Hi Today I'd introduce my favorite Korean food "chicken".
It is a food that Korean always have this food every Thursday or Friday to 
stress out from this Chicken and beer with their friends at night.
When I started hanging out with Korean friends, they ask me to have 
Chicken and beer "Chimaek"! It's called a CHI - MAEK (chicken and beer) in Korea.
There are too many flavor of chicken such as Fried, seasoned, soy sauce, etc.
It is the representative food of Korea. Everyone should try it once :)


중국어 

大家好,今天我带来了个人最喜欢吃的一种食物,那就是“炸鸡”
在韩国火一般热情的周四,周五绝对不可缺少的美食就是啤酒、炸鸡
这也是来韩国后朋友第一次带我吃的“啤酒+炸鸡”
这绝对是韩国快餐中的完美组合。
炸鸡的种类也有很多,酱料炸鸡、一般炸鸡、酱油炸鸡等等,可以说炸鸡代表了整个韩国
如果有机会你一定要尝尝哦!


태국어 
สวัสดีค่ะ ❤😊
จากผลของไวรัสโคโรน่าในปัจจุบัน คนก็อยู่บ้านมากขึ้น และคนส่วนใหญ่ก็เริ่มทำอาหารทานเองที่บ้านกันเยอะมากขึ้น
เช่นเดียวกับเรา เราเป็นคนขี้กลัว... กลัวไวรัส ทำให้ไม่กล้าที่จะออกไปนอกบ้านเลยค่ะ
การอยู่บ้านทำให้เราได้แต่กิน และไม่ได้ออกกำลังกาย จนจะกลายเป็นหมูที่แข็งแรงอยูาแล้ว!
ในวันนี้ เรามีอาหารเกาหลีที่ชอบมากอย่างหนึ่งที่มีชื่อว่า “ชิแม็ก” มาแนะนำให้เพื่อนๆชาวต่างชาติรู้จักกันค่ะ
ชิแม็ก ก็คือไก่ทอดกับเบียร์นั้นเอง ตามปกติแล้วที่เกาหลี ไม่ว่าจะเป็นปาร์ตี้คืนวันพฤหัสหรือคืนวันศุกร์
อาหารที่จะขาดไปไม่ได้เลย ก็คือ เจ้าไก่ทอดกับเบียร์นั้นเองค่ะ
ตอนที่มาเกาหลีแรกๆ เวลาไปปาร์ตี้กับเพื่อนๆ มักจะได้ทานไก่กับเบียร์ หรือที่เราเรียกสั้นๆง่ายๆว่า “ชิแม็ก” เป็นประจำเลยค่ะ
ซึ่งเพื่อนเกาหลีเรียกกันว่า เป็นอาหารที่เข้ากันสุดๆไปเลย ไม่ว่าจะทานที่ไหน ก็อร่อยแน่นอนค่ะ
ไก่ทอดก็จะมีหลากหลายมากๆ ไม่ว่าจะเป็น ไก่ทอดธรรมดา ไก่ทอดคลุกซอสเผ็ดสไตล์เกาหลี หรือไก่ทอดคลุกซอสถั่วเหลืองสไตล์เกาหลี
ซึ่งแต่ละแบบก็มีเสน่ห์ในตัวมากๆ อร่อยทุกแบบเลยค่ะ ไก่ทอดเนี่ย ถือว่าเป็นอาหารประจำประเทศเกาหลีอย่างหนึ่งเลยทีเดียว
ยังไงถ้าเพื่อนๆได้ลองมาเกาหลี อย่าลืม หาทานกันดูนะคะ :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Radiesse, Fill in the Essentials for Your Skin

What is Radiesse?

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy Available in Korea - Renewme Skin Clinic

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy is available in all Korean branches at Renewme Skin Clinic! IBEX Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber which reach to 2.0 pressure is available at all branches. We have branches near Myeongdong(Dongdaemun branch), Gangman(Seocho branch), and Jamsil branch in Seoul and Seomyeon branch in Busan. HBOT is available for both patients who get treatment for skin and patients who just want to get HBOT. How does HBOT work? Who are the best candiated for HBOT? We especially recommend Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment to people who..  people who are recovering from surgery - HBOT is very effective to decrease the swelling caused by surgery and help faster recovery people who want faster recovery from skin clinic procedure that has long downtime people who want anti-aging effect Is HBOT covered by insurance in Korea? Some diseases are covered by insurance, some are not covered by insurance. To check the exact information, we recommend to check with the insurance company. These are the...

Mini-Liposuction Blog Post by Dr. Ko Na Young

Here is a blog post written by Hwagok branch head dermatologist Dr. Ko Na Young. The original post, written in Korean, can be read by clicking here . Ever since I was young, I was always concerned about the extra fat in my thighs. My calves were not so bad after I started to work out in my twenties. My thighs, on the other hand, would not budge no matter how hard I exercised. All of the clothes I bought had to fit my thighs more than any other area, and I couldn't wear pencil skirts because they would feel so uncomfortably tight, so I had to stick to flared skirts. Then, about 5-6 years ago, I extracted some fat from my thighs for a fat grafting procedure. Since then I have seen some size reduction that has been maintained until now. I didn't remove a tremendous amount of fat like traditional liposuction (over 2000 cc) - it was just about 150-200 cc from both thighs, but it was still very effective in reducing the size of my thighs. Areas such as the thighs and upper arms...