Skip to main content

K-Medi Package in China-Qingdao


The Korea Health Industry Development Institute (KHIDI) hosted "K-Medi Package in China" at Qingdao last week. On the 22nd, we had the opportunity to present our business model as well as our plans for expansion in the Chinese medical aesthetics market. It was a place for medical institutions as well as government bodies to exchange information and discuss options for promoting developments in the medical industry for both countries.

The whole package was for a total of 5 days, which included visits to tourist attractions such as Lushun Prison. However, the main highlight of the event was the Korea-China Health/Medical Care Cooperation and Exchange Meeting. Our Chinese interpreter Nicole introduced our clinic network, and the services we are able to provide, including dermatologist/beautician training, cosmetics trade, equipment exportation, and creating hospital management systems.

Phone number: +82-2-588-7525
Email: renewmeview@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/rnmeskin
Line: skin0075
Kakao Talk: renewmeskin
​WeChat: ​rnmeskin
WhatsApp: +82-10-9204-0075

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Radiesse, Fill in the Essentials for Your Skin

What is Radiesse?

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy Available in Korea - Renewme Skin Clinic

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy is available in all Korean branches at Renewme Skin Clinic! IBEX Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber which reach to 2.0 pressure is available at all branches. We have branches near Myeongdong(Dongdaemun branch), Gangman(Seocho branch), and Jamsil branch in Seoul and Seomyeon branch in Busan. HBOT is available for both patients who get treatment for skin and patients who just want to get HBOT. How does HBOT work? Who are the best candiated for HBOT? We especially recommend Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment to people who..  people who are recovering from surgery - HBOT is very effective to decrease the swelling caused by surgery and help faster recovery people who want faster recovery from skin clinic procedure that has long downtime people who want anti-aging effect Is HBOT covered by insurance in Korea? Some diseases are covered by insurance, some are not covered by insurance. To check the exact information, we recommend to check with the insurance company. These are the...

Mini-Liposuction Blog Post by Dr. Ko Na Young

Here is a blog post written by Hwagok branch head dermatologist Dr. Ko Na Young. The original post, written in Korean, can be read by clicking here . Ever since I was young, I was always concerned about the extra fat in my thighs. My calves were not so bad after I started to work out in my twenties. My thighs, on the other hand, would not budge no matter how hard I exercised. All of the clothes I bought had to fit my thighs more than any other area, and I couldn't wear pencil skirts because they would feel so uncomfortably tight, so I had to stick to flared skirts. Then, about 5-6 years ago, I extracted some fat from my thighs for a fat grafting procedure. Since then I have seen some size reduction that has been maintained until now. I didn't remove a tremendous amount of fat like traditional liposuction (over 2000 cc) - it was just about 150-200 cc from both thighs, but it was still very effective in reducing the size of my thighs. Areas such as the thighs and upper arms...