Skip to main content

Filler Injections for Flat, Sunken Foreheads

I'm not sure how many of you would be familiar with this, but in Korea and many other Asian cultures, physiognomy is held in high regards even today. This refers to the study of analyzing a person's characteristics, life, and future, based on his or her face (appearances). Now, I know most of us learn not to judge a book by its cover and for the most part, it's absolutely true that what's inside should be deemed more important than any other feature of a human being. Nevertheless, physiognomy is quite a popular culture and is frequently consulted for fun, like tarot card readings. You might be surprised to find that maybe there might be an inkling of truth behind physiognomy, especially as there is such a vast history of research and practice, and depth, behind its studies. Ancient beliefs tell us that the condition and appearance of your face reveals your entire life, your health, your universe. We ordinary people might not have the ability to read between the lines, but I'm sure you would agree that to some extent, your face can tell a bit about your personality - which is why first impressions are so important (though not always correct).


Getting back to today's topic, forehead fillers, I was trying to say that foreheads can say a lot more than you think. Even if it's not for reasons related to physiognomy, a rounded forehead with a slight curve is the ideal shape that most ladies are after. Why? It makes your side profile look much more elegant and feminine, and can overall give you a more youthful appearance. Because of this, forehead augmentation and hairline correction are two popular procedures.

You may also notice that most K-pop artists as well as Korean female celebrities have such favorable characteristics, whether they are artificially achieved or not. There are many factors to account for the perfected faces of Korean women you see on television that you probably weren't aware of, and forehead shape is one of them. We have some photos of a patient to show you today, so that you could maybe tell apart the subtle differences.



The first photo was taken back in February, the second photo around September. The results may not be so obvious from the photos but the patient, saying that she was complimented on her forehead for the first time in her life, was very happy with the procedure. Filler injections have high satisfaction rates; the funny thing about fillers is that because they help enhance your beauty in such a natural yet effective way, patients usually end up asking for injections in other areas as well.

Dermal fillers can contour and volumize just about any area of your face: forehead, temples, under eyes, cheeks, nasolabial folds, nose, and chin. If done by the right doctors (certified dermatology specialists), it is a safe procedure with minimal downtime and natural results.

Phone number: +82-2-588-7525
Email: renewmeview@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/rnmeskin
Line: skin0075
Kakao Talk: renewmeskin
​WeChat: ​rnmeskin
WhatsApp: +82-10-9204-0075

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Radiesse, Fill in the Essentials for Your Skin

What is Radiesse?

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy Available in Korea - Renewme Skin Clinic

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy is available in all Korean branches at Renewme Skin Clinic! IBEX Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber which reach to 2.0 pressure is available at all branches. We have branches near Myeongdong(Dongdaemun branch), Gangman(Seocho branch), and Jamsil branch in Seoul and Seomyeon branch in Busan. HBOT is available for both patients who get treatment for skin and patients who just want to get HBOT. How does HBOT work? Who are the best candiated for HBOT? We especially recommend Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment to people who..  people who are recovering from surgery - HBOT is very effective to decrease the swelling caused by surgery and help faster recovery people who want faster recovery from skin clinic procedure that has long downtime people who want anti-aging effect Is HBOT covered by insurance in Korea? Some diseases are covered by insurance, some are not covered by insurance. To check the exact information, we recommend to check with the insurance company. These are the...

Mini-Liposuction Blog Post by Dr. Ko Na Young

Here is a blog post written by Hwagok branch head dermatologist Dr. Ko Na Young. The original post, written in Korean, can be read by clicking here . Ever since I was young, I was always concerned about the extra fat in my thighs. My calves were not so bad after I started to work out in my twenties. My thighs, on the other hand, would not budge no matter how hard I exercised. All of the clothes I bought had to fit my thighs more than any other area, and I couldn't wear pencil skirts because they would feel so uncomfortably tight, so I had to stick to flared skirts. Then, about 5-6 years ago, I extracted some fat from my thighs for a fat grafting procedure. Since then I have seen some size reduction that has been maintained until now. I didn't remove a tremendous amount of fat like traditional liposuction (over 2000 cc) - it was just about 150-200 cc from both thighs, but it was still very effective in reducing the size of my thighs. Areas such as the thighs and upper arms...