Skip to main content

2021 Welcome Event for incoming travelers in Korea!


2021 Welcome EVENT  for incoming Travelers in Korea!


 

1. Face Lifting & Tightening Thermage FLX 4TH 
(Doublo gold HIFU lifting 100 shots FREE!)

2. V line face slimmer!
Inmode + Contouring Inejction + Glove lifting + Doublo gold 200 shots 

3. Acne scar & Marks
- DNA dermal rejvenation package 
(secret RF + DNA + Fractional laser)
- V beam Prima (Acne marks) for full face

4. Skin whitening
- Ruby Pico laser ( full face)

5. Face elasticity & wrinkle thread lifting
(Blue rose & Silouette soft lifting)


Please contact us if you are interested in making an appointment
Don't miss the chance for your skin! :) ​ 


please feel free to contact us at the following:
Kakotalk: renewmeskin
LINE ID : skin0075
WeChat : renewmeskin
Email: Renewmeview@gmail.com





 

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skin texture can improve noticeably with targeted care and professional procedures that address deep pits and unevenness. For those researching options, minimally invasive methods often speed recovery and reduce visible scarring while boosting confidence. Clear communication with the clinic about goals, downtime, and expected results helps set realistic expectations and ensures a smooth experience. Helpful resource: ice pick scars treatment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Radiesse, Fill in the Essentials for Your Skin

What is Radiesse?

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy Available in Korea - Renewme Skin Clinic

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy is available in all Korean branches at Renewme Skin Clinic! IBEX Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber which reach to 2.0 pressure is available at all branches. We have branches near Myeongdong(Dongdaemun branch), Gangman(Seocho branch), and Jamsil branch in Seoul and Seomyeon branch in Busan. HBOT is available for both patients who get treatment for skin and patients who just want to get HBOT. How does HBOT work? Who are the best candiated for HBOT? We especially recommend Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment to people who..  people who are recovering from surgery - HBOT is very effective to decrease the swelling caused by surgery and help faster recovery people who want faster recovery from skin clinic procedure that has long downtime people who want anti-aging effect Is HBOT covered by insurance in Korea? Some diseases are covered by insurance, some are not covered by insurance. To check the exact information, we recommend to check with the insurance company. These are the...

Mini-Liposuction Blog Post by Dr. Ko Na Young

Here is a blog post written by Hwagok branch head dermatologist Dr. Ko Na Young. The original post, written in Korean, can be read by clicking here . Ever since I was young, I was always concerned about the extra fat in my thighs. My calves were not so bad after I started to work out in my twenties. My thighs, on the other hand, would not budge no matter how hard I exercised. All of the clothes I bought had to fit my thighs more than any other area, and I couldn't wear pencil skirts because they would feel so uncomfortably tight, so I had to stick to flared skirts. Then, about 5-6 years ago, I extracted some fat from my thighs for a fat grafting procedure. Since then I have seen some size reduction that has been maintained until now. I didn't remove a tremendous amount of fat like traditional liposuction (over 2000 cc) - it was just about 150-200 cc from both thighs, but it was still very effective in reducing the size of my thighs. Areas such as the thighs and upper arms...