Skip to main content

Entry procedures for Incoming Travelers Fully vaccinated (Korea)

 

Entry procedures for Incoming Travelers Fully vaccinated in Korea



Entry Procedure

Quarantine Counter 





Vaccination Verification (submit)

* Receive the confirmation stickers on the passport after presenting vaccination verification documents or an electronic certificate to a quarantine officer)

↓

PCR Negative Result (submit)

↓

APP Installation Booth

(Install Self-Quarantine APP)

↓

Immigration Counter

* Qurantine notice issuance 

(get immigration record checked and obtain a confirmation stamp)



<Public health center or Temporary living facility >


Vaccination verification 

Local government Check quarantine notice

Test 

Within 1 day at a public health center

Quarantine 

(Granted quarantine exemption after a negative test result confirmed)

self monitor for symptoms

Test 

(6-7 days / 12-13 days)








Comments

  1. Great blog. I appreciate your efforts in providing people Useful Information.
    Looking for liposuction in Chandigarh

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Radiesse, Fill in the Essentials for Your Skin

What is Radiesse?

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy Available in Korea - Renewme Skin Clinic

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy is available in all Korean branches at Renewme Skin Clinic! IBEX Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber which reach to 2.0 pressure is available at all branches. We have branches near Myeongdong(Dongdaemun branch), Gangman(Seocho branch), and Jamsil branch in Seoul and Seomyeon branch in Busan. HBOT is available for both patients who get treatment for skin and patients who just want to get HBOT. How does HBOT work? Who are the best candiated for HBOT? We especially recommend Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment to people who..  people who are recovering from surgery - HBOT is very effective to decrease the swelling caused by surgery and help faster recovery people who want faster recovery from skin clinic procedure that has long downtime people who want anti-aging effect Is HBOT covered by insurance in Korea? Some diseases are covered by insurance, some are not covered by insurance. To check the exact information, we recommend to check with the insurance company. These are the...

Mini-Liposuction Blog Post by Dr. Ko Na Young

Here is a blog post written by Hwagok branch head dermatologist Dr. Ko Na Young. The original post, written in Korean, can be read by clicking here . Ever since I was young, I was always concerned about the extra fat in my thighs. My calves were not so bad after I started to work out in my twenties. My thighs, on the other hand, would not budge no matter how hard I exercised. All of the clothes I bought had to fit my thighs more than any other area, and I couldn't wear pencil skirts because they would feel so uncomfortably tight, so I had to stick to flared skirts. Then, about 5-6 years ago, I extracted some fat from my thighs for a fat grafting procedure. Since then I have seen some size reduction that has been maintained until now. I didn't remove a tremendous amount of fat like traditional liposuction (over 2000 cc) - it was just about 150-200 cc from both thighs, but it was still very effective in reducing the size of my thighs. Areas such as the thighs and upper arms...