Skip to main content

Facial Thread Lift in Korea

Thread lift is an interesting procedure for those who want to treat wrinkles and sagging skin. If you are afraid of a full facelift surgery, this is an option you may want to consider if you want instant results from a minimal invasive procedure.

Effects will vary depending on the type of thread that is used. Normally, threads are cogged so that they hook on to your skin and hold it up. Sounds scary, right? But it dissolves over time, so they won't stay inside your skin forever. These are what the threads look like:

The one on the right is the cogged thread I mentioned, and for best results a combination of all three is used.

The newest thread available in the market is also known at the Blue Rose Thread, and it's the one I want to elaborate a bit on today.


This is what the thread is like; it resembles the thorns of a rose, which is where the name comes from. The cogs here are all around the thread instead of just lining up on one side, so it secures more tightly on the skin and last much, much longer.

But enough of all this technical talk; we want real photos, right? Here is a patient who received the Blue Rose thread lift not so long ago. The link to her review is here.

I will use the photos from her review here as well, just to show you guys.



So this is our patient before procedure. After an anesthetic injection, the doctor uses a white eyeliner pencil to design the face. Here you can see her cheeks are a bit sagging in general, and her jawline is not quite defined.

This is immediately after the procedure. AMAZING, right? The effects are so instant, I can't even...
Her face already has that V-line that Koreans are so crazy about. Her facial lines are much sharper, even if her face is swollen from the procedure.

And something else even more amazing? Here is her face, just 2 days after.


OMG. Stop it, already. She looks SO good, doesn't she? In only two days! Never mind the skin tone, that's probably because of the different lighting, but compare this face to the very first photo. If you say you don't see any difference... sorry, but that's obviously not true! In just two days, this thread lift has worked wonders.

Now, thread lifts can have some side effects if not done properly. The thread can be visible, or even stick out from the skin. The procedure is not entirely painless. There will be some swelling for a few days.

That's why you need to consult an experienced dermatologist who has successfully performed this before, many times. You don't want to go to just any plastic surgeon or doctor; this is a pretty big procedure and you want to go to the right person. Precisely the reason why in Korea, I would recommend Dr. Ha Ji Hyun at the Jamsil branch at Renewme Skin Clinic. Of all of our 20 dermatologists, she is one of the most experienced, and very honest. If she examines your face and feels that this won't work on you, she will tell you not to do it, even if you really want to.

Here is a video on what the procedure is like (normal threads, not Blue Rose). If you'd rather not, please skip it. I don't want to scare you away!





Website: www.rnmeskin.net
Phone number: +82-2-588-7525
Email: renewmeview@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/rnmeskin (please 'like' us for updates!)
Line: skin0075
Kakao Talk: renewmeskin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Radiesse, Fill in the Essentials for Your Skin

What is Radiesse?

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy Available in Korea - Renewme Skin Clinic

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy is available in all Korean branches at Renewme Skin Clinic! IBEX Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber which reach to 2.0 pressure is available at all branches. We have branches near Myeongdong(Dongdaemun branch), Gangman(Seocho branch), and Jamsil branch in Seoul and Seomyeon branch in Busan. HBOT is available for both patients who get treatment for skin and patients who just want to get HBOT. How does HBOT work? Who are the best candiated for HBOT? We especially recommend Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment to people who..  people who are recovering from surgery - HBOT is very effective to decrease the swelling caused by surgery and help faster recovery people who want faster recovery from skin clinic procedure that has long downtime people who want anti-aging effect Is HBOT covered by insurance in Korea? Some diseases are covered by insurance, some are not covered by insurance. To check the exact information, we recommend to check with the insurance company. These are the...

Mini-Liposuction Blog Post by Dr. Ko Na Young

Here is a blog post written by Hwagok branch head dermatologist Dr. Ko Na Young. The original post, written in Korean, can be read by clicking here . Ever since I was young, I was always concerned about the extra fat in my thighs. My calves were not so bad after I started to work out in my twenties. My thighs, on the other hand, would not budge no matter how hard I exercised. All of the clothes I bought had to fit my thighs more than any other area, and I couldn't wear pencil skirts because they would feel so uncomfortably tight, so I had to stick to flared skirts. Then, about 5-6 years ago, I extracted some fat from my thighs for a fat grafting procedure. Since then I have seen some size reduction that has been maintained until now. I didn't remove a tremendous amount of fat like traditional liposuction (over 2000 cc) - it was just about 150-200 cc from both thighs, but it was still very effective in reducing the size of my thighs. Areas such as the thighs and upper arms...