Skip to main content

Renewme Triple Protection Sun Cream - Secret to Perfect Korean Skin Part 3

Sunscreen. Sunblock. Sun Cream. Whatever you call it - UV protection is essential to maintaining healthy skin. We are exposed to sunlight and UV rays all throughout the year; and Koreans are well aware of this. Perhaps it's because Koreans don't like to get tan - pale is the standard of beautiful skin here - but anyway, we are serious about protecting our skin. If you're reading this post because you are interested in Korean skin care, you probably already know that there are multiple steps and products that would probably be too confusing for other people to understand. But even if you're not skin-crazy Korean, sunblock is still important; UV rays can cause pigmentation and premature aging. You remember that photo, of the man whose face was half wrinkled because only his left side was exposed to the sun from driving?



Yeah, this one. It scared quite a lot of people, and perhaps you too. :P

So. We at Renewme Skin Clinic have our own brand of functional cosmetics, tested by our own dermatologists and currently sold only at our clinic. I've taken some time to test it out for myself and thought I would share my experience with you.



This is the Triple Protection Sun Cream, SPF 50+, PA +++.
In case you don't know, SPF stands for Sun Protection Factor. SPF 50 means that you can last 50 times longer in the sun than you would without any UVB protection. PA +++ (three pluses) indicates the highest level of UVA protection.
Long story short, this is the most protection you can get from a sun screen lotion.

Now, from personal experience, I never really liked using sunblock. Most formulas are oily and sticky, and especially when you sweat during the summer, the sensation is just icky. I still generously apply it, of course, but it still doesn't feel great. I've applied a regular sunblock (not going to mention the brand) on my skin and blotted the area with an oil sheet. The results?



I've left it on for a bit and could see the greasiness starting to seep through.

Did the same thing with the Triple Protection Sun Cream:

I even pressed it down to double-check, but as you can see, my skin is nice and dry and soft.
This isn't even the oil-free sun cream; we have one specifically for acne prone and oily skin.
This is our normal sun cream but in my personal opinion it's already a lot better than the other ones in the market. It feels fresh and clean on my skin and doesn't give off the impression of your typical sunscreen.

You might also be wondering what "triple protection" might refer to:
1. UV Protection
2. Whitening
3. Wrinkle Removal

Oh, and by whitening, it's not that white cast you get from regular sunscreen. I hate when sunscreen makes me look all pale and ghostly, but this isn't that. This sun cream includes niacinamide, which is a whitening agent. 
Wrinkle repairing agents also include adenosine, phenylbenzimidazole sulfonic acid and bis-ethylhexyloxyphennol. Sorry for the looooong names!

Additionally, this sun cream is a great moisturizer. It includes aloe vera extracts and sebum control powder for a soft finish with long-lasting protection. 

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to let us know. Our contact information is listed below:

Website: www.rnmeskin.net
Phone number: +82-2-588-7525
Email: renewmeview@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/rnmeskin (please 'like' us for updates!)
Line: skin0075
Kakao Talk: renewmeskin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Radiesse, Fill in the Essentials for Your Skin

What is Radiesse?

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy Available in Korea - Renewme Skin Clinic

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy is available in all Korean branches at Renewme Skin Clinic! IBEX Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber which reach to 2.0 pressure is available at all branches. We have branches near Myeongdong(Dongdaemun branch), Gangman(Seocho branch), and Jamsil branch in Seoul and Seomyeon branch in Busan. HBOT is available for both patients who get treatment for skin and patients who just want to get HBOT. How does HBOT work? Who are the best candiated for HBOT? We especially recommend Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment to people who..  people who are recovering from surgery - HBOT is very effective to decrease the swelling caused by surgery and help faster recovery people who want faster recovery from skin clinic procedure that has long downtime people who want anti-aging effect Is HBOT covered by insurance in Korea? Some diseases are covered by insurance, some are not covered by insurance. To check the exact information, we recommend to check with the insurance company. These are the...

Mini-Liposuction Blog Post by Dr. Ko Na Young

Here is a blog post written by Hwagok branch head dermatologist Dr. Ko Na Young. The original post, written in Korean, can be read by clicking here . Ever since I was young, I was always concerned about the extra fat in my thighs. My calves were not so bad after I started to work out in my twenties. My thighs, on the other hand, would not budge no matter how hard I exercised. All of the clothes I bought had to fit my thighs more than any other area, and I couldn't wear pencil skirts because they would feel so uncomfortably tight, so I had to stick to flared skirts. Then, about 5-6 years ago, I extracted some fat from my thighs for a fat grafting procedure. Since then I have seen some size reduction that has been maintained until now. I didn't remove a tremendous amount of fat like traditional liposuction (over 2000 cc) - it was just about 150-200 cc from both thighs, but it was still very effective in reducing the size of my thighs. Areas such as the thighs and upper arms...