Skip to main content

Hairline Lowering/Forehead Reduction - Why should you do it in South Korea?

I'm not sure if you've noticed, but Koreans have a strict standard of beauty that can be very different from Western standards. Just to mention a few; we like white skin, small and egg-shaped faces (hence the obsession over the V-line), skinny and slender bodies rather than toned and muscular, and small butts. That's right folks, Baby Got Back is not a song Koreans can relate to. Anyway, from my personal experience, I just don't think there is much room for diversity in shapes and sizes.

Going back to the face shape, I think a lot of Korean girls are a lot more self conscious about their faces in general. If you don't have a nicely shaped forehead, bangs might be considered necessary. They really, really care about their bangs, not as a style, but to cover their forehead if it's not perfectly shaped and rounded.



Have a look at this. This was a rather hot topic just a while back, the contestants for the Miss Korea beauty pageant in 2013. This evoked a bit of criticism, I'm sure you can guess why, but that's not why I'm showing this photo now. I want to focus on something more specific.

Take a close look at their foreheads and hairline. They're all smooth and round and full. It just goes to show that correcting the hairline is a common procedure for celebrities, or anyone whose job it is to maintain a beautiful appearance. Plastic surgery too, but that's so obvious I'm not even getting into that.

My point is, you can create a beautiful hairline for yourself in Korea too. It's not such a rare procedure, so it's not difficult to find a doctor who can perform it well. Our dermatologists at Renewme Skin Clinic have done it on each other, they've done it on patients, they've done it on my coworkers. They can probably do it in their sleep. If you're considering a hairline lowering surgery or just a hair transplantation at all, I'd suggest Korea. Same reason you should come here for plastic surgery!

What I want to say is, if you're stressed about your hairline and want to fix it for any reason whatsoever, Korea is a good option. So is Renewme Skin Clinic. :-) I've seen a lot of people regain their self-confidence afterwards - it seems pretty simple, but it really changes you! After all, we all want to look more beautiful, don't we? It makes us feel better about ourselves, can't deny it. Just don't forget to beautify yourself on the inside as well, that's more important. ;)

Here's a video on one of our patients who had her hairline corrected by Dr. Ha, one of our best dermatologists. Captions for the video are available in English!

 

And here are the after photos:




Website: www.rnmeskin.net
Phone number: +82-2-588-7525
Email: renewmeview@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/rnmeskin (please 'like' us for updates!)
Line: skin0075
Kakao Talk: renewmeskin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Radiesse, Fill in the Essentials for Your Skin

What is Radiesse?

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy Available in Korea - Renewme Skin Clinic

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy is available in all Korean branches at Renewme Skin Clinic! IBEX Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber which reach to 2.0 pressure is available at all branches. We have branches near Myeongdong(Dongdaemun branch), Gangman(Seocho branch), and Jamsil branch in Seoul and Seomyeon branch in Busan. HBOT is available for both patients who get treatment for skin and patients who just want to get HBOT. How does HBOT work? Who are the best candiated for HBOT? We especially recommend Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment to people who..  people who are recovering from surgery - HBOT is very effective to decrease the swelling caused by surgery and help faster recovery people who want faster recovery from skin clinic procedure that has long downtime people who want anti-aging effect Is HBOT covered by insurance in Korea? Some diseases are covered by insurance, some are not covered by insurance. To check the exact information, we recommend to check with the insurance company. These are the...

Mini-Liposuction Blog Post by Dr. Ko Na Young

Here is a blog post written by Hwagok branch head dermatologist Dr. Ko Na Young. The original post, written in Korean, can be read by clicking here . Ever since I was young, I was always concerned about the extra fat in my thighs. My calves were not so bad after I started to work out in my twenties. My thighs, on the other hand, would not budge no matter how hard I exercised. All of the clothes I bought had to fit my thighs more than any other area, and I couldn't wear pencil skirts because they would feel so uncomfortably tight, so I had to stick to flared skirts. Then, about 5-6 years ago, I extracted some fat from my thighs for a fat grafting procedure. Since then I have seen some size reduction that has been maintained until now. I didn't remove a tremendous amount of fat like traditional liposuction (over 2000 cc) - it was just about 150-200 cc from both thighs, but it was still very effective in reducing the size of my thighs. Areas such as the thighs and upper arms...