Skip to main content

Botox Treatment for Defined Calves in Seoul Korea

There are many uses for botox injections, some of which you might not be familiar with. You can use them for wrinkles, for reducing square jaws, for hyperhydrosis, and for shrinking overdeveloped shoulder muscles. One other popular option for botox injections at our clinic is for the calves.

Why? Ladies in Korea don't like defined and bulging calves. We like slender and smooth; legs that are naturally beautiful and don't look like they've been running or exercising or doing any sort of physical labor. Such legs can look more feminine and sexy when wearing skirts or dresses or skinny jeans.

Now, exercising and working out like mad won't help you achieve these slender legs - it's not the fat that's the problem, it's the shape of the muscle. And instead of massaging it completely (some girls like to use glass bottles to "roll them into shape") the easiest method might be to paralyze the muscles and cause atrophy to soften the shape a bit. And that, my friends, is where the botox injection comes in.


The calves here are quite defined and hard to get rid of. However, with the help of botox injections the task becomes so simple and straightforward.


After 1 session of botox you can see that the muscle has gone down quite a bit.


This is after the second session of botox. For those who really need drastic results, one session is sometimes not enough. In such cases it is recommended that you come back for another session every 3-4 months for best results.



The difference is very noticeable, as you can see. The patient is also super satisfied with the results, saying that now she looks much better when she is wearing heels. ;)

Phone number: +82-2-588-7525
Email: renewmeview@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/rnmeskin
Line: skin0075
Kakao Talk: renewmeskin
​WeChat: ​rnmeskin
WhatsApp: +82-10-9204-0075

Comments

  1. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commentators here! thanks for the tips and information..i really appreciate it..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Radiesse, Fill in the Essentials for Your Skin

What is Radiesse?

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy Available in Korea - Renewme Skin Clinic

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy is available in all Korean branches at Renewme Skin Clinic! IBEX Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber which reach to 2.0 pressure is available at all branches. We have branches near Myeongdong(Dongdaemun branch), Gangman(Seocho branch), and Jamsil branch in Seoul and Seomyeon branch in Busan. HBOT is available for both patients who get treatment for skin and patients who just want to get HBOT. How does HBOT work? Who are the best candiated for HBOT? We especially recommend Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment to people who..  people who are recovering from surgery - HBOT is very effective to decrease the swelling caused by surgery and help faster recovery people who want faster recovery from skin clinic procedure that has long downtime people who want anti-aging effect Is HBOT covered by insurance in Korea? Some diseases are covered by insurance, some are not covered by insurance. To check the exact information, we recommend to check with the insurance company. These are the...

Mini-Liposuction Blog Post by Dr. Ko Na Young

Here is a blog post written by Hwagok branch head dermatologist Dr. Ko Na Young. The original post, written in Korean, can be read by clicking here . Ever since I was young, I was always concerned about the extra fat in my thighs. My calves were not so bad after I started to work out in my twenties. My thighs, on the other hand, would not budge no matter how hard I exercised. All of the clothes I bought had to fit my thighs more than any other area, and I couldn't wear pencil skirts because they would feel so uncomfortably tight, so I had to stick to flared skirts. Then, about 5-6 years ago, I extracted some fat from my thighs for a fat grafting procedure. Since then I have seen some size reduction that has been maintained until now. I didn't remove a tremendous amount of fat like traditional liposuction (over 2000 cc) - it was just about 150-200 cc from both thighs, but it was still very effective in reducing the size of my thighs. Areas such as the thighs and upper arms...