Skip to main content

How to Get Korean-Style Dewy, Glowing, Hydrated Skin in ONE DAY


HYDROLIFTING INJECTION has many names: DermaShine, skin booster injection, water shine injection, etc... but in the end it all comes down to one thing: hydration, or moisturizing.

The injection solution is comprised of hyaluronic acid, a molecule that we all have in our bodies but decreases as we age. One characteristic HA acid is famous for is its ability to contain several times its own capacity in water, or moisture. This is why you'll see a lot of creams or lotions that boast to include HA acid. Topical application is all good, of course; however, the BEST way to retain HA acid is to inject it directly into the skin and keep it there!

While this is a highly popular treatment in Korea, there is one little problem that you might face especially if you are a foreigner and only plan to visit for a short period of time - the results only last a couple of months.

That is why at Renewme Skin Clinic, we've come up with a treatment package that does everything possible to make the results last for as long as possible!


Last but not least, you will be provided with a HOME-CARE RENEWME COSMETICS SET which includes sun screen, moisturizer, and ten sheet masks. The products are from our own line and tested by our dermatology specialists; apply this regularly at home to retain moisture, and your skin will last dewy for much longer!


Phone: +82-2-588-7525
Email: renewmeview@gmail.com
Line: skin0075
Kakao Talk: renewmeskin
WeChat: rnmeskin
WhatsApp: +82-10-9204-0075

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Radiesse, Fill in the Essentials for Your Skin

What is Radiesse?

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy Available in Korea - Renewme Skin Clinic

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy is available in all Korean branches at Renewme Skin Clinic! IBEX Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber which reach to 2.0 pressure is available at all branches. We have branches near Myeongdong(Dongdaemun branch), Gangman(Seocho branch), and Jamsil branch in Seoul and Seomyeon branch in Busan. HBOT is available for both patients who get treatment for skin and patients who just want to get HBOT. How does HBOT work? Who are the best candiated for HBOT? We especially recommend Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment to people who..  people who are recovering from surgery - HBOT is very effective to decrease the swelling caused by surgery and help faster recovery people who want faster recovery from skin clinic procedure that has long downtime people who want anti-aging effect Is HBOT covered by insurance in Korea? Some diseases are covered by insurance, some are not covered by insurance. To check the exact information, we recommend to check with the insurance company. These are the...

Mini-Liposuction Blog Post by Dr. Ko Na Young

Here is a blog post written by Hwagok branch head dermatologist Dr. Ko Na Young. The original post, written in Korean, can be read by clicking here . Ever since I was young, I was always concerned about the extra fat in my thighs. My calves were not so bad after I started to work out in my twenties. My thighs, on the other hand, would not budge no matter how hard I exercised. All of the clothes I bought had to fit my thighs more than any other area, and I couldn't wear pencil skirts because they would feel so uncomfortably tight, so I had to stick to flared skirts. Then, about 5-6 years ago, I extracted some fat from my thighs for a fat grafting procedure. Since then I have seen some size reduction that has been maintained until now. I didn't remove a tremendous amount of fat like traditional liposuction (over 2000 cc) - it was just about 150-200 cc from both thighs, but it was still very effective in reducing the size of my thighs. Areas such as the thighs and upper arms...