Skip to main content

Hair Translate treatment from Renewme Skin Clinic



Hello This is Renewme Skin clinic.  Christmas is around the corner of this week. ya!!Do you guys have any plan for Christmans? The weather is so cold. Keep warm nowadays.Today I'd like to talk about hairloss treament that is called alopecia treatment.Some people are worrying about hair loss and They wanna look younger than their ages. 

To look more younger is that you need to have thick and rich hair.The best treatment of hair loss for male is Hair transplant with medicine daily.Some people do have folk remedy and self treatment at home is not effective.They are sometimes suffer from self treatment for hair transplant. Make sure that  it is an effective result if they start to have treatment from hair-loss.


Gender :  Male/  Age:  50's / Duration : 10 months




 Hair transplantation  is one of the most satisfying procedure among other treatment.
This is because hair plays a major role in influencing a person's impression.Briefly, Hair Transplant is simply treatment and it  takes about 3 or 4 hours for procedures. Patient don't need to have Sleeping anesthesia, so they don't need to worry about anesthesia. Also, you can do your routine life right after treatment.

Renewme Skin Clinic has both section or non section treatment. Patient can choose which treatment is suitable by themselves as well. If you are interested in Hair Transplant, contact us via email or messenger! :) We are always welcome you to come RENEW skin clinic ! :)




Email: renewmeview@gmail.com
Line: skin0075
Kakao Talk: renewmeskin
WeChat: rnmeskin
WhatsApp: +82-10-9204-0075
 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Radiesse, Fill in the Essentials for Your Skin

What is Radiesse?

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy Available in Korea - Renewme Skin Clinic

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy is available in all Korean branches at Renewme Skin Clinic! IBEX Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber which reach to 2.0 pressure is available at all branches. We have branches near Myeongdong(Dongdaemun branch), Gangman(Seocho branch), and Jamsil branch in Seoul and Seomyeon branch in Busan. HBOT is available for both patients who get treatment for skin and patients who just want to get HBOT. How does HBOT work? Who are the best candiated for HBOT? We especially recommend Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment to people who..  people who are recovering from surgery - HBOT is very effective to decrease the swelling caused by surgery and help faster recovery people who want faster recovery from skin clinic procedure that has long downtime people who want anti-aging effect Is HBOT covered by insurance in Korea? Some diseases are covered by insurance, some are not covered by insurance. To check the exact information, we recommend to check with the insurance company. These are the...

Mini-Liposuction Blog Post by Dr. Ko Na Young

Here is a blog post written by Hwagok branch head dermatologist Dr. Ko Na Young. The original post, written in Korean, can be read by clicking here . Ever since I was young, I was always concerned about the extra fat in my thighs. My calves were not so bad after I started to work out in my twenties. My thighs, on the other hand, would not budge no matter how hard I exercised. All of the clothes I bought had to fit my thighs more than any other area, and I couldn't wear pencil skirts because they would feel so uncomfortably tight, so I had to stick to flared skirts. Then, about 5-6 years ago, I extracted some fat from my thighs for a fat grafting procedure. Since then I have seen some size reduction that has been maintained until now. I didn't remove a tremendous amount of fat like traditional liposuction (over 2000 cc) - it was just about 150-200 cc from both thighs, but it was still very effective in reducing the size of my thighs. Areas such as the thighs and upper arms...