Skip to main content

2018 Annual Meeting of the Association of Renewme Skin Clinic








Renewme Skin Clinic will host an Annual dermatology Live Seminar on March 18, 2018 in Seoul, Korea.(http://seminar.rnmeskin.net/r_seminar/)  

The seminar will be divided into programs for both Dermatology specialist and Plastic surgeon about the latest treatment techniques for skin treatment and Live demonstration. 

Moreover, during this seminar, Korea International Medical& Hospital Equipment Show KIMES(http://www.kimes.kr/eng/) will be held from Mar 15th to Mar 18th. 

It is indeed a great chance for you to participate in KIMES and Renewme Seminar at once. We will appreciate if you seize the opportunity to enjoy a tour for medical exposition and renewme seminar in the same time.


Training Programs
1. DOCTORS (Oct 29th, Sunday)
09:00~09:20 Updates on the treatment of Tattoo
09:20~09:50 Treatment of tattoo and refractory pigmentary disorders
09:50~10:20 Scar & wrinkle treatment using  DNA dermal rejuventatio, PRP, and pico laser
10:30~10:30 Break Time
10:30~11:00 Tightening effects of HIFU on and anti-obesity treatments
11:00~11:30 Thread lifting
11:30~12:00 Injection for melasma with LDM and tightening treatment for melasma 
13:00~13:20 Botox and Filler
13:20~13:40 Experience on the treatment of Various radiofrequency device
13:40~14:00 Break Time
15:00~18:00 Live demonstratio & Hands on 


For more information, please feel free to contact us at the following:

Kakotalk: renewmeskin

LINE ID : skin0075

WeChat : renewmeskin

Phone: +82-2-588-7525 


Thank you for your cooperation and looking forward to seeing you.

Best regards

Alice & Nelly  





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Radiesse, Fill in the Essentials for Your Skin

What is Radiesse?

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy Available in Korea - Renewme Skin Clinic

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy is available in all Korean branches at Renewme Skin Clinic! IBEX Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber which reach to 2.0 pressure is available at all branches. We have branches near Myeongdong(Dongdaemun branch), Gangman(Seocho branch), and Jamsil branch in Seoul and Seomyeon branch in Busan. HBOT is available for both patients who get treatment for skin and patients who just want to get HBOT. How does HBOT work? Who are the best candiated for HBOT? We especially recommend Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment to people who..  people who are recovering from surgery - HBOT is very effective to decrease the swelling caused by surgery and help faster recovery people who want faster recovery from skin clinic procedure that has long downtime people who want anti-aging effect Is HBOT covered by insurance in Korea? Some diseases are covered by insurance, some are not covered by insurance. To check the exact information, we recommend to check with the insurance company. These are the...

Mini-Liposuction Blog Post by Dr. Ko Na Young

Here is a blog post written by Hwagok branch head dermatologist Dr. Ko Na Young. The original post, written in Korean, can be read by clicking here . Ever since I was young, I was always concerned about the extra fat in my thighs. My calves were not so bad after I started to work out in my twenties. My thighs, on the other hand, would not budge no matter how hard I exercised. All of the clothes I bought had to fit my thighs more than any other area, and I couldn't wear pencil skirts because they would feel so uncomfortably tight, so I had to stick to flared skirts. Then, about 5-6 years ago, I extracted some fat from my thighs for a fat grafting procedure. Since then I have seen some size reduction that has been maintained until now. I didn't remove a tremendous amount of fat like traditional liposuction (over 2000 cc) - it was just about 150-200 cc from both thighs, but it was still very effective in reducing the size of my thighs. Areas such as the thighs and upper arms...