Skip to main content

[Part 1] 2018 Spring Symposium of Renewme Dermatological Association








Renewme Skin Clinic Seminar was successfully held on March 18,2018 at Grand Intercontinental Parnas Hotel in Seoul. Doctors from all 7 branches as well as guests from other clinics and companies attended to share information on the major medical treatments done at our clinic. Also, the doctors from Thailand, Singapore, China, and Japan participated in the seminar. After a series of presentations, live demonstration was performed for other doctors to observe and receive themselves.









        The seminar was started at 9am, Carnation Room(5F), Grand Intercontinental hotel, Seoul. The hour of seminar is from 9am to 6pm with presentation and Live demonstration. Before the seminar, our staff prepared the table and presentation. We are ready to start for 2018 Spring Symposium of Renewme Dermatological Association.





We almost set up everything and excited to see doctors from different countries. In the seminar, foreigner doctors participated in every year and they had lectures and learned about new techniques on medical/ cosmetic treatments from our clinic, Korea. We looked forward to meeting foreigner doctors!





All doctors and other guests gathered around together and have a friendly talk.They also welcomed guests from other companies and different countries. They talked about Medical new techniques and shared their information each other. As soon as the seminar started, they sat down in Carnation room.

We welcomed all people who participated in 2018 Spring Symposium of Renewme Dermatological Association on March 18,2018 at Grand Intercontinental Parnas Hotel in Seoul. If you are interested in next seminar at renewme, Please feel free to contact me via messenger. 




Phone: +82-2-588-7525
Email: renewmeview@gmail.com
Line: skin0075
Kakao Talk: renewmeskin
WeChat: rnmeskin
WhatsApp: +82-10-9204-0075


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Radiesse, Fill in the Essentials for Your Skin

What is Radiesse?

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy Available in Korea - Renewme Skin Clinic

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy is available in all Korean branches at Renewme Skin Clinic! IBEX Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber which reach to 2.0 pressure is available at all branches. We have branches near Myeongdong(Dongdaemun branch), Gangman(Seocho branch), and Jamsil branch in Seoul and Seomyeon branch in Busan. HBOT is available for both patients who get treatment for skin and patients who just want to get HBOT. How does HBOT work? Who are the best candiated for HBOT? We especially recommend Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment to people who..  people who are recovering from surgery - HBOT is very effective to decrease the swelling caused by surgery and help faster recovery people who want faster recovery from skin clinic procedure that has long downtime people who want anti-aging effect Is HBOT covered by insurance in Korea? Some diseases are covered by insurance, some are not covered by insurance. To check the exact information, we recommend to check with the insurance company. These are the...

Mini-Liposuction Blog Post by Dr. Ko Na Young

Here is a blog post written by Hwagok branch head dermatologist Dr. Ko Na Young. The original post, written in Korean, can be read by clicking here . Ever since I was young, I was always concerned about the extra fat in my thighs. My calves were not so bad after I started to work out in my twenties. My thighs, on the other hand, would not budge no matter how hard I exercised. All of the clothes I bought had to fit my thighs more than any other area, and I couldn't wear pencil skirts because they would feel so uncomfortably tight, so I had to stick to flared skirts. Then, about 5-6 years ago, I extracted some fat from my thighs for a fat grafting procedure. Since then I have seen some size reduction that has been maintained until now. I didn't remove a tremendous amount of fat like traditional liposuction (over 2000 cc) - it was just about 150-200 cc from both thighs, but it was still very effective in reducing the size of my thighs. Areas such as the thighs and upper arms...