Skip to main content

4-in-1 Facial Treatment Package in Korea for Dewy, Glowing Skin

Good God, would you believe we're already a whole week into September! I find myself exclaiming about how quickly time goes by, a lot more frequently these days. The mornings are definitely crisp and chilly now, although the sunlight is still warm, and I think it's safe to say it's no longer really summer. Now that you can stop worrying about oily, sweaty skin from blazing hot weather and high temperatures, we can really focus on getting that dewy, glowing face all Korean celebrities (and women in general!) seem to have.

This month we have a promotion for PRP DermaShine that will leave you with results that can't be achieved with cosmetic products, no matter how many you try. We've come up with a combination of FOUR treatments, to be squeezed into one day, for those of you who want the best effects with one session.


With this super combo, you will feel your skin refreshed, retaining the moisture and glow thanks to the hyaluronic acid, as well as following soothing treatments. You can also prolong the effects for as long as possible by using the moisturizer and sheet masks provided. Renewme Cosmetics Intensive Moisturizing Cream is created by our own dermatologists for sensitive skin, and doesn't contain any harmful ingredients or artificial scents (which is why it might not exactly smell the nicest). 

Treatment for all 4 treatments will take about 3 hours plus. Stop by Renewme Skin Clinic to bring yourself one step closer to perfect Korean skin!

Phone number: +82-2-588-7525
Email: renewmeview@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/rnmeskin
Line: skin0075
Kakao Talk: renewmeskin
​WeChat: ​rnmeskin
WhatsApp: +82-10-9204-0075

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Radiesse, Fill in the Essentials for Your Skin

What is Radiesse?

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy Available in Korea - Renewme Skin Clinic

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy is available in all Korean branches at Renewme Skin Clinic! IBEX Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber which reach to 2.0 pressure is available at all branches. We have branches near Myeongdong(Dongdaemun branch), Gangman(Seocho branch), and Jamsil branch in Seoul and Seomyeon branch in Busan. HBOT is available for both patients who get treatment for skin and patients who just want to get HBOT. How does HBOT work? Who are the best candiated for HBOT? We especially recommend Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment to people who..  people who are recovering from surgery - HBOT is very effective to decrease the swelling caused by surgery and help faster recovery people who want faster recovery from skin clinic procedure that has long downtime people who want anti-aging effect Is HBOT covered by insurance in Korea? Some diseases are covered by insurance, some are not covered by insurance. To check the exact information, we recommend to check with the insurance company. These are the...

Mini-Liposuction Blog Post by Dr. Ko Na Young

Here is a blog post written by Hwagok branch head dermatologist Dr. Ko Na Young. The original post, written in Korean, can be read by clicking here . Ever since I was young, I was always concerned about the extra fat in my thighs. My calves were not so bad after I started to work out in my twenties. My thighs, on the other hand, would not budge no matter how hard I exercised. All of the clothes I bought had to fit my thighs more than any other area, and I couldn't wear pencil skirts because they would feel so uncomfortably tight, so I had to stick to flared skirts. Then, about 5-6 years ago, I extracted some fat from my thighs for a fat grafting procedure. Since then I have seen some size reduction that has been maintained until now. I didn't remove a tremendous amount of fat like traditional liposuction (over 2000 cc) - it was just about 150-200 cc from both thighs, but it was still very effective in reducing the size of my thighs. Areas such as the thighs and upper arms...