Skip to main content

What Results Can I Expect From Fat Reducing Treatments?

Slimming procedures at a dermatology clinic are non-invasive and much more subtle than traditional liposuction (check out our posts for HPL and Cryolipolysis). They require much less downtime, for the price of requiring regular sessions and slower results. However, it's the perfect alternative to people who are against surgery, only need to lose a little fat in a specific area, or can't afford much downtime due to work or other circumstances.

Even with all this prior information, it can still be easy to misunderstand exactly what our procedures can do for you. Of course, if you have done your research you will know for sure that the results can never be as drastic as liposuction. But just how much fat can I actually lose? What can I really expect? It's hard to find before and after photos for cryolipolysis and HPL, and perhaps I should take the time here to explain why.

Firstly it is important to emphasize that HPL and cryolipolysis are not for patient's with severe obesity. The reason is that these treatments will not make such a significant impact for such patients. "Slimming" procedures are meant for moderately fit persons, who have stubborn fat in specific areas that don't seem to reduce much with proper diet or exercise.

Secondly, all slimming procedures at our clinic target subcutaneous fat, and not visceral fat. Subcutaneous fat is the fat directly underlying the skin, that can be touched and squeezed and is the flabby stuff that stresses us all out. Visceral fat, on the other hand, is much more dangerous to your health, and is the unseen fat deep in your torso that wraps around all the major organs. This is the fat that our procedures cannot penetrate; even skinny people can have lots of visceral fat - you'll need more than skin clinic treatments to solve this one.

Simply put, cryolipolysis and HPL target superficial fat layers that really might not have any other proper solution, because it doesn't affect your health that much. These procedures are really just to tone down and slim the body a bit, a subtle and natural touch that you can feel but not so evidently see. If this is what you're after, contact us and book your appointment today!

Phone number: +82-2-588-7525
Email: renewmeview@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/rnmeskin
Line: skin0075
Kakao Talk: renewmeskin
​WeChat: ​rnmeskin
WhatsApp: +82-10-9204-0075

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Radiesse, Fill in the Essentials for Your Skin

What is Radiesse?

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy Available in Korea - Renewme Skin Clinic

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy is available in all Korean branches at Renewme Skin Clinic! IBEX Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber which reach to 2.0 pressure is available at all branches. We have branches near Myeongdong(Dongdaemun branch), Gangman(Seocho branch), and Jamsil branch in Seoul and Seomyeon branch in Busan. HBOT is available for both patients who get treatment for skin and patients who just want to get HBOT. How does HBOT work? Who are the best candiated for HBOT? We especially recommend Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment to people who..  people who are recovering from surgery - HBOT is very effective to decrease the swelling caused by surgery and help faster recovery people who want faster recovery from skin clinic procedure that has long downtime people who want anti-aging effect Is HBOT covered by insurance in Korea? Some diseases are covered by insurance, some are not covered by insurance. To check the exact information, we recommend to check with the insurance company. These are the...

Mini-Liposuction Blog Post by Dr. Ko Na Young

Here is a blog post written by Hwagok branch head dermatologist Dr. Ko Na Young. The original post, written in Korean, can be read by clicking here . Ever since I was young, I was always concerned about the extra fat in my thighs. My calves were not so bad after I started to work out in my twenties. My thighs, on the other hand, would not budge no matter how hard I exercised. All of the clothes I bought had to fit my thighs more than any other area, and I couldn't wear pencil skirts because they would feel so uncomfortably tight, so I had to stick to flared skirts. Then, about 5-6 years ago, I extracted some fat from my thighs for a fat grafting procedure. Since then I have seen some size reduction that has been maintained until now. I didn't remove a tremendous amount of fat like traditional liposuction (over 2000 cc) - it was just about 150-200 cc from both thighs, but it was still very effective in reducing the size of my thighs. Areas such as the thighs and upper arms...