|Good looking guy admiring himself in the mirror because his skin is already perfect|
1. Men generally have thicker skin than women.
2. Therefore, men are more likely to experience deeper wrinkles rather than fine lines.
... Just kidding. :D
4. This means men generally have oilier skin.
5. This also means men are more likely to have more acne and other inflammations on the face.
6. These inflammations can also be caused by irritating factors such as shaving.
7. Smoking, drinking, and stress have adverse effects on the skin.
8. On the other hand, men tend to have extremely dry skin as well.
9. This means the balance between sebum and moisture is usually broken.
10. UV protection is crucial to maintaining healthy and youthful skin.
Now that you know these basic facts about male skin, taking the next steps to care for your skin should not be so difficult. Just try to find any product that moisturizes but has less oil content, and make sure to protect yourself from UV rays by wearing sun screen. That's not too difficult, right?
As for which product is best to use; that's not easy to answer since there are so many out there in the market. One particular brand that seems to be popular among men in Korea is "Lab Series Skincare for Men." And if you just need a good moisturizer, minus all the But really, whatever works for you is fine as long as your skin remains moisturized - this balance of oil and water is what strengthens your skin barrier and protects you from external factors that can harm the skin.
Men, don't be afraid to take good care of your skin! Maintaining healthy and beautiful skin is not and should not be particular to any gender. Hopefully more and more people will come to accept this in the future. :)
Kakao Talk: renewmeskin