Skip to main content

Compare between Cryolipo2 360˚ and Mini-Liposuction

 
 
 
Cryolipo2 360˚ & Mini-liposuction 
 
 
  
Most women want to remove thier fats in their body. Nowadays, we have many inquires about obesity clinic. Today, I'd like to talk about 2types of treatments for Obesity Clinic. 
 Arms · Underarms · Abdomen · Love Handles - Hips · Thighs · Bra Line/Back.  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Cryolipo2 360˚
 
 Cryolipo2 360˚  removes selected fat cells in targeeted areas.
During treatment, Fat cells naturally disintegrate when exposed to cold.
Destroyed fat cells are then discharged from the body through urine or sweat.
 
 
 
 
 



 
 Cryolipo2 360˚ is selectively freezes fat  cells only at -9ºC.
The hand-piece is placed upon the targeted area. Powerful sound pressure is used to draw fat cells to the hand-piece. A strong cooling energy of -9ºC is delivered to the fat cell tissues.
Avoiding the skin layers, the cooling energy freezes selected fat cells.
 





 
 
The frozen fat cells trigger an infection and start to destroy themselve.
Once the dead fat cells are discharged from the body, the fat layer will have visibly shrunken in size. 
The advantage of Cryolipo2 360˚ is  safe and quick procedure and no damage to your skin, nerve, blood vessels, or muscles. The fat cells naturally destroy themselve.
 You can see the visual slimming effects with one ssession.
 

 
 
 
 
Mini-liposuction

Mini liposuction is removing fat directly just like liposuction.
Unlike traditional liposuction, mini-liposuction does not require general anesthesia or sedation, minimizing the downtime while still producing good fat loss effects.
 
 
 
 


 
 
 Before treatment, our doctors  designated thier targeted area for removing fat. 
Our doctors checked which part of area they want to remove fat.

 





After pain killer injection, our doctor remove thier fat by using injection.
Patients have different bottles depending on their area and fat.
Normally, patients who want to remove thier fat on their arm need 2 bottles for each arm.
It depends on people's area, but it normally needs 2 bottles.







 
Also, Patients can trust us because you can confirm with your own two eyes,
the amount of fat that has been removed.  You’re literally removing the fat from unwanted places, ensuring a slimmer body line without the unwanted yo-yo effects.
  If you're in desperate need of a obesity, just have consultation which treatment in effective more for your body - come by our clinic and ask for Cryolipo2 360˚ and Mini-Liposuction .
You won't regret it, I promise.
 



 
 

Email: renewmeview@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/rnmeskin
Line: skin0075
Kakao Talk: renewmeskin
​WeChat: ​rnmeskin
WhatsApp: +82-10-9204-0075








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Radiesse, Fill in the Essentials for Your Skin

What is Radiesse?

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy Available in Korea - Renewme Skin Clinic

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy is available in all Korean branches at Renewme Skin Clinic! IBEX Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber which reach to 2.0 pressure is available at all branches. We have branches near Myeongdong(Dongdaemun branch), Gangman(Seocho branch), and Jamsil branch in Seoul and Seomyeon branch in Busan. HBOT is available for both patients who get treatment for skin and patients who just want to get HBOT. How does HBOT work? Who are the best candiated for HBOT? We especially recommend Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment to people who..  people who are recovering from surgery - HBOT is very effective to decrease the swelling caused by surgery and help faster recovery people who want faster recovery from skin clinic procedure that has long downtime people who want anti-aging effect Is HBOT covered by insurance in Korea? Some diseases are covered by insurance, some are not covered by insurance. To check the exact information, we recommend to check with the insurance company. These are the...

Mini-Liposuction Blog Post by Dr. Ko Na Young

Here is a blog post written by Hwagok branch head dermatologist Dr. Ko Na Young. The original post, written in Korean, can be read by clicking here . Ever since I was young, I was always concerned about the extra fat in my thighs. My calves were not so bad after I started to work out in my twenties. My thighs, on the other hand, would not budge no matter how hard I exercised. All of the clothes I bought had to fit my thighs more than any other area, and I couldn't wear pencil skirts because they would feel so uncomfortably tight, so I had to stick to flared skirts. Then, about 5-6 years ago, I extracted some fat from my thighs for a fat grafting procedure. Since then I have seen some size reduction that has been maintained until now. I didn't remove a tremendous amount of fat like traditional liposuction (over 2000 cc) - it was just about 150-200 cc from both thighs, but it was still very effective in reducing the size of my thighs. Areas such as the thighs and upper arms...