이 블로그 검색

2017년 6월 23일 금요일

PART [2] Collaboration with Shennyyang



Collaboration with Shennyyang! :-)


When Singapore-based power blogger shennyyang stopped by Korea, she visited our clinic and shared her experiences on her blog, which you can visit by clinic here. Follower her journey to our clinic and check out what her visit to our clinic was line!



Shag didn't realise the picture turned out blurry. Must be I ganchiong then the hands shaky lol 😂😂😂 Well, this is my breakfast (cooked by my ErJie's friends for me!!! TQ!!) before my......... S U R G E R Y today. 😭😭🙈🙈🙏🙏To say I am not afraid at all is a big fat lie. Just hope everything turns out fine!!! Please pray for me guys!!!!


The video playback was aborted due to a corruption problem or because the video used features your browser did not support.
9.30am
Using a video I took yesterday but forgot to post😂 Anyway, my stomach is ALOT less pain now!! Yay!!!!! I guess the excessive sleeping and resting did help in healing lol. Arms, love handles and thighs are okay as well, a little sore. Like after exercising that kind of sore? Definitely bearable la!!! I can actually also walk around quicker now as compared to yesterday 😉😉

2am
Swell has gone down alot significantly (just one day only!!!) that the bandage even came loose and I had to ask Ian to help me re-bandage it!

Also managed to take a little peek ay my "new thighs" and I THINK I SAW THIGH GAP?!?! Omg haven't had thigh gap since forever LOL. I hope it'll be nore obvious after all the swell has gone down!!!
LOL sorry I look super cui 😂😂😂
How my right thigh look like 10hours after the op!!! NOT MUCH BRUISING RIGHTTTTTTTTT. That's the beauty of Mini Liposuction😍😍

1. Less painful
2. Less risk and not dangerous
3. Shorter downtime!!!!!
4. Less bruising!!!
I can actually walk properly now, you won't even know that I did surgery on my legs lol. Yesterday still walk a little penguin-ish 😂😂 I really hope my stomach area would feel less sore soon!!!

How my left thigh look like!! Not that hideous at all lol
1.30pm
#OOTD today! Gonna be wearing loose and airy clothes for the next few days man 😂😂 Anw, heading out for lunch now before heading to Renewme Skin Clinic for a check up!!

And LOLLL at all my bandages at my arms and elbow hahahaha. If you're wondering why my elbow is bandaged as well, my arm fats are actually drained out through a puncture made on my elbow so that scarring is reduce to the minimum!😉
Lunch today!! Seafood noodles
Mussels!
And chicken which is more for me cuz I tryna refrain from seafood! Is it true you shouldn't eat seafood after an operation?? 🤔🤔


I still don't have much appetite so I ate really little. LOL I guess we over-ordered as usual 😂 think i ate one mouth of the seafood noodles, 2 mussels, 3 pieces of chicken and felt kinda full already 😂😂
#dayrefatties #dayretravel #seoul
#shentravelogue #sheninkorea
 PS: I have been getting alot of enquiries regarding the Mini Lipo procedure that I've done, especially on how much it costs through IG DM and emails!
Right now, I still do not have much information. But there will be a discount code provided for my readers :) will keep y'all updated again once I get more info from the clinic!!!💕 
3.30pm
Arrived at Renewme Skin Clinic to change my gauze and to remove my bandage!!!
Unwrapping the bandage on my arms and omg my arms look so tiny!!!!!! Almost gonna same size as my forearm?!?! Omtiannnnnn😍😍😍
Last mirror shot at Renewme Skin Clinic! Can't wait to go home and shower omg I haven't showered since the surgery yesterday since I wasn't allowed to. Just feeling v yucky right now 😂😂

Oh and yes!!! I've checked the Mini Liposuction prices at Renewme Skin Clinic alr for y'all since so many enquired about it!!
 💕Mini Lipo Prices💕

1 bottle: 800,000won ($988)
2 bottles: 1,500,000won ($1852)
3 bottles: 2,000,000won ($2469)
4 bottles: 2,500,000won ($3086)
5 bottles: 2,900,000won ($3580)

+400,000won ($493) for each additional bottle after the first 5 bottles 
For me, I did a total of 12 bottles which makes it:
5,700,000won = $7037 approx.
 ❤And there's a 5% discount for my readers!!!❤


So let's say if you're keen in only doing your thighs (requires about 4 bottles). It is $3086 originally.
After 5% discount, it is $2932!
That's like a savings of $154!!! 
Here's a breakdown on how many bottles I used:

1 bottle each for 2 arms = 2 bottles
Love-handles = 2 bottles
Back of thigh = 2 bottles
Inner thighs = 2 bottles
Lower belly = 2 bottles
Upper stomach = 2 bottles

Total: 12 bottles
You can use mine as a reference on how many bottles you prolly require!!! Of cuz, each to its own. I may require 4 bottles for my stomach but maybe you would only require 3 bottles 😉
Also!! Renewme Skin Clinic would gift you some in house cosmetic products if you do 3 bottles and above as an extra perk :)
And if you tag then on your social media that you visited Renewme Skin Clinic, you'll get this box of Hydrogel Mask as well worth 30,000won!!!
7.45pm
Took a quick nap and now I am heading out to meet Kiko and Sru-be for dinner!!!
Dinner OMG. MY PORK BELLY. Promise I just gonna eat in moderation lol but wtf the ones here taste fucking good. So so good!!!!! It's at Itaewon. No idea which store, it's at a corner but i think its kinda famous cuz lots of KBS sign outside!!
The video playback was aborted due to a corruption problem or because the video used features your browser did not support.
Dinner together with Kiko, Sru-be and Jifan!!
Kiko is coming to SG in August!!! Super excited I cannot wait 😍😍
Candidzzz
I am all okay and ready to head out!! But the sad thing????
 No alcohol for the next one month!!!! Or at least for the next 2 weeks minimum. Shagggggggg af 
I guess it's time for me to detox LOL. Think on the bright side!!
💕💕💕
Can't believe this guy already drunk LOL
I guess tonight i am able to judge everyone since I'll definitely be 100% sober LOL🤣
No alcohol so only virgin mojito (mocktail) for me while the rest had cocktails such as long island 😭😭😭 sad me lol
Thursday night guess where they brought me to. 
CLUB.
LOL 
Maybe they are my Korean soul sisters😂😂 but probably jist hang for awhile only since I can't drink rn and should probably rest more hehe
 Oh btw I made a mistake last night!!
Renewme Skin Clinic Kakao ID is:
💕renewmeskin💕 

Read original blog post    here.
Shenny's blog     here 



Phone number: +82-2-588-7525
Email: renewmeview@gmail.comdhkt
Line: skin0075
Kakao Talk: renewmeskin
WeChat:  rnmeskin
WhatsApp: +82-10-9204-0075 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기