Skip to main content

Results with ONE Session of Pigmentation Laser "Excel V" in Seoul, Korea



Excel V laser uses a combination of two wavelengths (532nm and 1064nm) to tackle a wide range of skin conditions from pigmentation to vascular conditions such as rosacea or spider veins, to even improving pores and skin elasticity. For a one-time pigmentation treatment for lesions that are superficial (or closer to the skin surface), Excel V is an effective treatment that can yield better results than conventional lasers or procedures such as IPL. This laser can treat with spot precision and has a sapphire cooling system that soothes the skin while simultaneously treating, for maximum comfort and minimal downtime.

Treatment for freckles or melasma, or brown spots in general, may require multiple sessions for complete removal. However, you can still see visible results with even one session. Here is an example photo:


This laser can help improve pores as well, and leave your face looking brighter and healthier overall. Of course, best results would be a combination of treatments that can remove pigmentation and whiten the skin; but if you are pressed for time and want to see results in the shortest amount of time possible, definitely consider Excel V! Pricing: 700,000 KRW per session.

Phone: +82-2-588-7525
Email: renewmeview@gmail.com
Line: skin0075
Kakao Talk: renewmeskin
WeChat: rnmeskin
WhatsApp: +82-10-9204-0075

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Radiesse, Fill in the Essentials for Your Skin

What is Radiesse?

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy Available in Korea - Renewme Skin Clinic

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy is available in all Korean branches at Renewme Skin Clinic! IBEX Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber which reach to 2.0 pressure is available at all branches. We have branches near Myeongdong(Dongdaemun branch), Gangman(Seocho branch), and Jamsil branch in Seoul and Seomyeon branch in Busan. HBOT is available for both patients who get treatment for skin and patients who just want to get HBOT. How does HBOT work? Who are the best candiated for HBOT? We especially recommend Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment to people who..  people who are recovering from surgery - HBOT is very effective to decrease the swelling caused by surgery and help faster recovery people who want faster recovery from skin clinic procedure that has long downtime people who want anti-aging effect Is HBOT covered by insurance in Korea? Some diseases are covered by insurance, some are not covered by insurance. To check the exact information, we recommend to check with the insurance company. These are the...

Mini-Liposuction Blog Post by Dr. Ko Na Young

Here is a blog post written by Hwagok branch head dermatologist Dr. Ko Na Young. The original post, written in Korean, can be read by clicking here . Ever since I was young, I was always concerned about the extra fat in my thighs. My calves were not so bad after I started to work out in my twenties. My thighs, on the other hand, would not budge no matter how hard I exercised. All of the clothes I bought had to fit my thighs more than any other area, and I couldn't wear pencil skirts because they would feel so uncomfortably tight, so I had to stick to flared skirts. Then, about 5-6 years ago, I extracted some fat from my thighs for a fat grafting procedure. Since then I have seen some size reduction that has been maintained until now. I didn't remove a tremendous amount of fat like traditional liposuction (over 2000 cc) - it was just about 150-200 cc from both thighs, but it was still very effective in reducing the size of my thighs. Areas such as the thighs and upper arms...