Skip to main content

Korean Beef BBQ Grill in Gangnam That's AFFORDABLE and DELICIOUS


"Han-u," which literally means "Korean beef," is known as top quality and delicious meat, and considered a delicacy. If you're on a tight budget, this definitely is not the menu for you. But what if you're super curious and just need to try? Maybe you can head over to Yangje Jungyuk Sikdang - a KBBQ restaurant located 5 minutes from Renewme Skin Clinic Seocho branch, that sells affordable Han-u! Jungyuk means meat-packing, or butcher, which means this place is also a butcher shop that acts as restaurant as well, explaining the insanely low prices. But don't be fooled by the name! The interior is clean, spacious, and just like any other Korean BBQ restaurant.



The menu is unfortunately not available in English (because it's more of a local place than touristy), but basically the menu on the left is the pricing per area; the top right menus are raw beef (yes, beef sashimi is a thing), and the bottom right menus are beef-related soups, rice dishes, and such, that accompany your meat. You need to order at least 3 portions of the BBQ to order one of these.


The table setting is charged an extra 2,000 KRW per person because the meat is so cheap. Which is quite understandable. 





Here are just a few shots of the beef, before it's ready to grill. Then when you're ready, you take a piece of fat prepared on the pan and grease the surface a little bit before cooking the meat.



They say the best way to eat Han-u is to just add a little salt and eat it as it is, without any side dishes or veggies. That way you get to really taste the true flavors of the meat. But green onion + veggie side dishes are also provided, which I think is equally delicious!



YUMMMMMMMMM! Doesn't that look scrumptious? The meat was juicy and tender and melt-in-your-mouth delicious, and I absolutely cannot wait to go again! I think next time I will try the raw beef bibimbap. :)

Phone: +82-2-588-7525
Email: renewmeview@gmail.com
Line: skin0075
Kakao Talk: renewmeskin
WeChat: rnmeskin
WhatsApp: +82-10-9204-0075

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Radiesse, Fill in the Essentials for Your Skin

What is Radiesse?

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy Available in Korea - Renewme Skin Clinic

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy is available in all Korean branches at Renewme Skin Clinic! IBEX Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber which reach to 2.0 pressure is available at all branches. We have branches near Myeongdong(Dongdaemun branch), Gangman(Seocho branch), and Jamsil branch in Seoul and Seomyeon branch in Busan. HBOT is available for both patients who get treatment for skin and patients who just want to get HBOT. How does HBOT work? Who are the best candiated for HBOT? We especially recommend Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment to people who..  people who are recovering from surgery - HBOT is very effective to decrease the swelling caused by surgery and help faster recovery people who want faster recovery from skin clinic procedure that has long downtime people who want anti-aging effect Is HBOT covered by insurance in Korea? Some diseases are covered by insurance, some are not covered by insurance. To check the exact information, we recommend to check with the insurance company. These are the...

Mini-Liposuction Blog Post by Dr. Ko Na Young

Here is a blog post written by Hwagok branch head dermatologist Dr. Ko Na Young. The original post, written in Korean, can be read by clicking here . Ever since I was young, I was always concerned about the extra fat in my thighs. My calves were not so bad after I started to work out in my twenties. My thighs, on the other hand, would not budge no matter how hard I exercised. All of the clothes I bought had to fit my thighs more than any other area, and I couldn't wear pencil skirts because they would feel so uncomfortably tight, so I had to stick to flared skirts. Then, about 5-6 years ago, I extracted some fat from my thighs for a fat grafting procedure. Since then I have seen some size reduction that has been maintained until now. I didn't remove a tremendous amount of fat like traditional liposuction (over 2000 cc) - it was just about 150-200 cc from both thighs, but it was still very effective in reducing the size of my thighs. Areas such as the thighs and upper arms...