Skip to main content

Botox treatment for Heperhidrosis and osmidrosis



Sweat is an important role that controls body’s temperature and it makes us to sweat as our body decrease temperature in our body. But, some people who have struggle with their excessive sweat in the summer and even daily life. That’s hyperhidrosis, excessive sweating.

They are stressed of excessive sweating during the winter with severe cold windy. They feel like getting wet and smell and feel uncomfortable wearing because of sweating. If people are stress of their sweat, we recommend hyperhidrosis treatment. Today, we will talk about what is hyperhidrosis and how to treat it.


Hyperhidrosis is a diseases that is triggered by stress or emotional stimulation. In which eccrine glands secrete sweat more than the necessary amount to control body temperature. Hyperhidrosis usually takes place on the palms, soles, armpits, face and scalp; and it’s caused by emotional stimulation, rather than changes in temperature.





POINT ! How are hyperhidrosis and osmidrosis different?




Actually, people don't know the difference between osmidrosis or hyperhidrosis.
both condition is from excessive sweating, Hydrosis is excessive sweating, and osmidrosis is odor from sweating.




***Where does hyperhidrosis usually occur?***



- Underarms : Clothes get wet and smell, it’s not hygienic
-
Hand : Dermatitis can be caused and daily routine such handshaking or taking notes could be uncomfortable.
-
 Feet : Athlete’s foot and foot odor can be caused.




***Hyperhidrosis self-test***



"Do I have hyperhidrosis?"

If you apply 6 or more, you might have hyperhidrosis.


1.
Because clothes get wet and smell, it's not hygienic
2. I am worried because I sweat a lot
3. I sweat a lot when I am nervous or concentrating
4. I take lots of showers because I sweat
5. I am worried that I might sweat in front of many people
6. I have used a sweat restrainer or a powder for my sweating.
7. I always carry around extra socks or clothes
8. I've considered surgery because of my excessive sweating
9. I don't feel comfortable wearing make up because of sweating
10. sweating affect my job option





***Treatment Methods***
'Botox treatment for Hyperhydrosis'
Multi-needle Botox treatment




We recommend multi needle to people who have excessive sweating and busy.
 Multi-Needle Botox is literally a treatment that uses many needles
at the same time. within same depth; therefore, it shortens procedure time and relieves pain faster.

Multiple needle is short procedure and less painful with effective result.



-Short procedure time : Multiple needles at once can reduce procedure time.
- Less pain : Multiple needles at once can reduce procedure time
-
Long-lasting effects : By injecting both Botox and Hyaluronic acid, the maintenance period has been extended



***Indication for treatment ***


 


***Procedure of Multiple needle Botox***





STEP 1. Anesthesia
Put numbing cream on the treated area to make less painful from Multiple-needle





STEP 2. Design
: Design for the treated area that focus on sweat gland area




STEP 3. Procedure
: Have multiple-needle Botox treatment after wiping out numbing cream




Don't stress out hyperhidrosis and have Multiple needle Botox treatment at Renewme Skin Clinic.






Phone number: +82-2-588-7525
Email: renewmeview@gmail.comdhkt
Line: skin0075
Kakao Talk: renewmeskin
WeChat: ​rnmeskin
WhatsApp: +82-10-9204-0075


Comments

  1. very interesting post.this is my first time visit here.i found so mmany interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion..thanks for the post! 英国瘦脸针 and 伦敦瘦脸针

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Dysport in Salt Lake City Better for Faster Results?

    A question many people ask is whether Dysport in Salt Lake City works faster than other injectables and if it looks natural. The answer is that Dysport is often known for showing results a bit sooner for some individuals, especially in areas like the forehead where smoother spread can make a difference. It works by relaxing the muscles that cause expression lines, helping the skin appear softer while still allowing natural movement. Many clients choose Dysport when they want a refreshed look without waiting too long to see visible changes, making it a popular option for both regular maintenance and upcoming events.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Radiesse, Fill in the Essentials for Your Skin

What is Radiesse?

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy Available in Korea - Renewme Skin Clinic

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy is available in all Korean branches at Renewme Skin Clinic! IBEX Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber which reach to 2.0 pressure is available at all branches. We have branches near Myeongdong(Dongdaemun branch), Gangman(Seocho branch), and Jamsil branch in Seoul and Seomyeon branch in Busan. HBOT is available for both patients who get treatment for skin and patients who just want to get HBOT. How does HBOT work? Who are the best candiated for HBOT? We especially recommend Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment to people who..  people who are recovering from surgery - HBOT is very effective to decrease the swelling caused by surgery and help faster recovery people who want faster recovery from skin clinic procedure that has long downtime people who want anti-aging effect Is HBOT covered by insurance in Korea? Some diseases are covered by insurance, some are not covered by insurance. To check the exact information, we recommend to check with the insurance company. These are the...

Mini-Liposuction Blog Post by Dr. Ko Na Young

Here is a blog post written by Hwagok branch head dermatologist Dr. Ko Na Young. The original post, written in Korean, can be read by clicking here . Ever since I was young, I was always concerned about the extra fat in my thighs. My calves were not so bad after I started to work out in my twenties. My thighs, on the other hand, would not budge no matter how hard I exercised. All of the clothes I bought had to fit my thighs more than any other area, and I couldn't wear pencil skirts because they would feel so uncomfortably tight, so I had to stick to flared skirts. Then, about 5-6 years ago, I extracted some fat from my thighs for a fat grafting procedure. Since then I have seen some size reduction that has been maintained until now. I didn't remove a tremendous amount of fat like traditional liposuction (over 2000 cc) - it was just about 150-200 cc from both thighs, but it was still very effective in reducing the size of my thighs. Areas such as the thighs and upper arms...