Skip to main content

NEW Renewme Triple Water Hydrogel Mask is coming up!


Triple Water Hydrogel Mask
Get NEW renewme facial mask and try it! 

FREE Hydrogel Mask for uploading SNS with hashtags





Hydrogel  Mask has moisturizing effects/ wrinkle improvement/ Whitening function
Standard soothing treatment for after procedures, 
or when you need that extra freshness in your face for daily life!
Original price: 30,000 KRW per 1 BOX ( 5 sheets) !

1+1 EVENT 

You get 1 box for 30,000 KRW and get 1+1 box for 40,000 KRW
60,000 KRW → 40,000 KRW!!! 


PLUS

Cryocell Soothing Treatment
+ Velvet Mask Pack
for all payments above 300,000 KRW

Velvet Mask: whitening, moisturizing mask

Cryocell: Cooling, soothing, moisturizing treatment

If you want to have a treatment for Basic Skin Moisturizing Treatment, GET it !
Don't miss the chance for Triple Water Hydrogel Mask. 




Phone: +82-2-588-7525
Email: renewmeview@gmail.com
Line: skin0075
Kakao Talk: renewmeskin
WeChat: rnmeskin
WhatsApp: +82-10-9204-0075


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Radiesse, Fill in the Essentials for Your Skin

What is Radiesse?

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy Available in Korea - Renewme Skin Clinic

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy is available in all Korean branches at Renewme Skin Clinic! IBEX Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber which reach to 2.0 pressure is available at all branches. We have branches near Myeongdong(Dongdaemun branch), Gangman(Seocho branch), and Jamsil branch in Seoul and Seomyeon branch in Busan. HBOT is available for both patients who get treatment for skin and patients who just want to get HBOT. How does HBOT work? Who are the best candiated for HBOT? We especially recommend Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment to people who..  people who are recovering from surgery - HBOT is very effective to decrease the swelling caused by surgery and help faster recovery people who want faster recovery from skin clinic procedure that has long downtime people who want anti-aging effect Is HBOT covered by insurance in Korea? Some diseases are covered by insurance, some are not covered by insurance. To check the exact information, we recommend to check with the insurance company. These are the...

Mini-Liposuction Blog Post by Dr. Ko Na Young

Here is a blog post written by Hwagok branch head dermatologist Dr. Ko Na Young. The original post, written in Korean, can be read by clicking here . Ever since I was young, I was always concerned about the extra fat in my thighs. My calves were not so bad after I started to work out in my twenties. My thighs, on the other hand, would not budge no matter how hard I exercised. All of the clothes I bought had to fit my thighs more than any other area, and I couldn't wear pencil skirts because they would feel so uncomfortably tight, so I had to stick to flared skirts. Then, about 5-6 years ago, I extracted some fat from my thighs for a fat grafting procedure. Since then I have seen some size reduction that has been maintained until now. I didn't remove a tremendous amount of fat like traditional liposuction (over 2000 cc) - it was just about 150-200 cc from both thighs, but it was still very effective in reducing the size of my thighs. Areas such as the thighs and upper arms...