Skip to main content

Renewme Cosmetics Product; Hydrogel, Rederma, Recarederm cream




Renewme have After-care cream and Hydrogel Mask. First, renewme make excellent skin recovery effects REDERMA repair cream. It recommended after care of laser. The cream has peptides or other component that helps the treated area of laser to relieve quickly and it helps the area reduce sensitive skin like redness and redmark. It more helps the skin healthy after laser treatment. 






Second, the cream is a RECAREDERM Recovery cream. It helps for bruising and swelling after treatment. It helps for recovery with fast absorbing. After treatment like laser, filler, lifting and other treatment, it really helps the skin to recover the skin quickly and effectively.





Last, we have NEW triple water hydrogel mask coming up. It's different from the sheet masks and it is hydrogel mask that improves wrinkle and whitening. The mask includes natural botannical extract for the quality of skin moisturizer effects. It helps people to achieve and maintain that clear and glowing skin complexion. 





People who want to have a moisturizing with glowy skin need to have treatment at
Renewme & care at Home. We also recommend Home care from Moisturizing, hydrogel mask.
If you want to have hydrogel mask, you also can get it for free! 
Upload feedback on SNS and GET FOR FREE! 




Don't miss the chance the event at RENEWME!

Original price: 30,000 KRW per 1 BOX ( 5 sheets) !

1+1 EVENT 

You get 1 box for 30,000 KRW and get 1+1 box for 40,000 KRW
60,000 KRW → 40,000 KRW!!! 



Phone number: +82-2-588-7525
Email: renewmeview@gmail.comdhkt
Line: skin0075
Kakao Talk: renewmeskin
WeChat:  rnmeskin
WhatsApp: +82-10-9204-0075

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Radiesse, Fill in the Essentials for Your Skin

What is Radiesse?

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy Available in Korea - Renewme Skin Clinic

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy is available in all Korean branches at Renewme Skin Clinic! IBEX Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber which reach to 2.0 pressure is available at all branches. We have branches near Myeongdong(Dongdaemun branch), Gangman(Seocho branch), and Jamsil branch in Seoul and Seomyeon branch in Busan. HBOT is available for both patients who get treatment for skin and patients who just want to get HBOT. How does HBOT work? Who are the best candiated for HBOT? We especially recommend Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment to people who..  people who are recovering from surgery - HBOT is very effective to decrease the swelling caused by surgery and help faster recovery people who want faster recovery from skin clinic procedure that has long downtime people who want anti-aging effect Is HBOT covered by insurance in Korea? Some diseases are covered by insurance, some are not covered by insurance. To check the exact information, we recommend to check with the insurance company. These are the...

Mini-Liposuction Blog Post by Dr. Ko Na Young

Here is a blog post written by Hwagok branch head dermatologist Dr. Ko Na Young. The original post, written in Korean, can be read by clicking here . Ever since I was young, I was always concerned about the extra fat in my thighs. My calves were not so bad after I started to work out in my twenties. My thighs, on the other hand, would not budge no matter how hard I exercised. All of the clothes I bought had to fit my thighs more than any other area, and I couldn't wear pencil skirts because they would feel so uncomfortably tight, so I had to stick to flared skirts. Then, about 5-6 years ago, I extracted some fat from my thighs for a fat grafting procedure. Since then I have seen some size reduction that has been maintained until now. I didn't remove a tremendous amount of fat like traditional liposuction (over 2000 cc) - it was just about 150-200 cc from both thighs, but it was still very effective in reducing the size of my thighs. Areas such as the thighs and upper arms...