Skip to main content

Scar Revision Treatment; New Technical Scar: DNA-Self corium




There are a lot of types of scar; Accident & Surgical scar, Contracture scar, other scar like chicken pox scar, nail marks, and other light wounds that easily occur in daily life.  Here is types of scar below. Then I will explain every single scar on the face and body and also how we can treat it.

First, When we have Accident suddenly in our life, we might got the Accident scar or Surgical scar. The scar left in various shape and size on the face and even body. They are suffering from the scar in daily life and they want to remove them. Renewme has DNA Self-corium treatment for Scar revision treatment that is possible to treat a wide range of scars that left after surgery and treatment.
Second, Contracture scar is called burned scar, When your skin has been burned, the scar appears in different forms depending on different factors like temperature, exposure time, and depth of burn etc. It could affected to the shape and length of scar. Also, other scars like chicken pox, Nail marks and light wounds that can be treated by DNA self-corium for several sessions. 

1)  DNA Self Corium

DNA self-corium is an treatment for the depressed scar from Acne. The doctor injects CO2 laser to make air pocket into the skin dermal layer. Then the doctor inject DNA solution with H.A to make new collagen into the skin; damaged and depressed skin to improve the area.  It is also help your Acne scar and other scar like Accident, Surgical, Nail marks etc. 

2)  Frequency Needle


Frequency Needle uses  a special patented needle and treatment for Acne scar under the skin. The needle cuts off tangles tissues that hold down the skin, while the radiofrequency riggers collagen production to regenerate new skin. It's effective for Acne scar, Scars for tightening and lifting.  It help the scar inside of skin. 


<<Before & After>>








Phone: +82-2-588-7525
Email: renewmeview@gmail.com
Line: skin0075
Kakao Talk: renewmeskin
WeChat: rnmeskin
WhatsApp: +82-10-9204-0075



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Radiesse, Fill in the Essentials for Your Skin

What is Radiesse?

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy Available in Korea - Renewme Skin Clinic

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy is available in all Korean branches at Renewme Skin Clinic! IBEX Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber which reach to 2.0 pressure is available at all branches. We have branches near Myeongdong(Dongdaemun branch), Gangman(Seocho branch), and Jamsil branch in Seoul and Seomyeon branch in Busan. HBOT is available for both patients who get treatment for skin and patients who just want to get HBOT. How does HBOT work? Who are the best candiated for HBOT? We especially recommend Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment to people who..  people who are recovering from surgery - HBOT is very effective to decrease the swelling caused by surgery and help faster recovery people who want faster recovery from skin clinic procedure that has long downtime people who want anti-aging effect Is HBOT covered by insurance in Korea? Some diseases are covered by insurance, some are not covered by insurance. To check the exact information, we recommend to check with the insurance company. These are the...

Mini-Liposuction Blog Post by Dr. Ko Na Young

Here is a blog post written by Hwagok branch head dermatologist Dr. Ko Na Young. The original post, written in Korean, can be read by clicking here . Ever since I was young, I was always concerned about the extra fat in my thighs. My calves were not so bad after I started to work out in my twenties. My thighs, on the other hand, would not budge no matter how hard I exercised. All of the clothes I bought had to fit my thighs more than any other area, and I couldn't wear pencil skirts because they would feel so uncomfortably tight, so I had to stick to flared skirts. Then, about 5-6 years ago, I extracted some fat from my thighs for a fat grafting procedure. Since then I have seen some size reduction that has been maintained until now. I didn't remove a tremendous amount of fat like traditional liposuction (over 2000 cc) - it was just about 150-200 cc from both thighs, but it was still very effective in reducing the size of my thighs. Areas such as the thighs and upper arms...