이 블로그 검색

2017년 11월 30일 목요일

Ultherapy - Non invasive Ultrasonic Facial in seoul, Korea




Of all the facial anti-aging solutions available out there, a surgical facelift might have the most drastic and immediate results, despite the horrific downtime which could be overlooked considering the astounding effects. I've been googling some testimonials and before/after photos myself, and I must admit I was pretty impressed. I could definitely understand why people would want to go through it.

But would I myself consider getting one for myself when I'm older? Maybe I'm too young to actually know what it feels like, but at the moment, I'm way too scared. It's a pretty big surgery that requires a lot of conviction and patience until the results are natural and wounds are completely healed. I'm not sure I would be brave enough to go under the knife.

So what do you do, if you're scared like me, but still want some face lifting results?

A popular treatment in Korea, and many other parts of the world, is called Ultherapy







Ulthera is a device that uses ultrasound to regenerate collagen, targeting deep under the skin, penetrating depths that current lasers fail to do. The energy is concentrated like sunlight is concentrated under a magnifying glass to burn paper, or ants, or whatever you burned when you were a kid. :P This freshly generated collagen is what works to lift the skin. You might see results instantly, but normally patients see gradual results after a couple of months or so - this lasts for about one year.

Is it safe?
Ultherapy was approved by the FDA for its safety and lifting effects. Ultrasound has been used for decades now - the technology has been tested and proved to be safe.

Does it hurt?
Not going to lie - the procedure can hurt. A numbing cream is applied before the procedure, but a bit of pain is inevitable. Patients have told me that still, for what they expected, the pain was tolerable.

Any downtime?
Ultherapy does not have any downtime. It leaves no mark - no needle injections, no scars.

Does it really work?
YES. Check out some results here:



If you want to see fast results with just one treatment, Ultherapy might be the perfect choice! Stop by Renewme Skin Clinic for consultation, if you want treatment from an experienced and certified dermatologist in Korea.

Website: www.rnmeskin.net
Phone number: +82-2-588-7525
Email: renewmeview@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/rnmeskin (please 'like' us for updates!)
Line: skin0075
Kakao Talk: renewmeskin


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기