Skip to main content

Ultherapy - Non invasive Ultrasonic Facial in seoul, Korea




Of all the facial anti-aging solutions available out there, a surgical facelift might have the most drastic and immediate results, despite the horrific downtime which could be overlooked considering the astounding effects. I've been googling some testimonials and before/after photos myself, and I must admit I was pretty impressed. I could definitely understand why people would want to go through it.

But would I myself consider getting one for myself when I'm older? Maybe I'm too young to actually know what it feels like, but at the moment, I'm way too scared. It's a pretty big surgery that requires a lot of conviction and patience until the results are natural and wounds are completely healed. I'm not sure I would be brave enough to go under the knife.

So what do you do, if you're scared like me, but still want some face lifting results?

A popular treatment in Korea, and many other parts of the world, is called Ultherapy







Ulthera is a device that uses ultrasound to regenerate collagen, targeting deep under the skin, penetrating depths that current lasers fail to do. The energy is concentrated like sunlight is concentrated under a magnifying glass to burn paper, or ants, or whatever you burned when you were a kid. :P This freshly generated collagen is what works to lift the skin. You might see results instantly, but normally patients see gradual results after a couple of months or so - this lasts for about one year.

Is it safe?
Ultherapy was approved by the FDA for its safety and lifting effects. Ultrasound has been used for decades now - the technology has been tested and proved to be safe.

Does it hurt?
Not going to lie - the procedure can hurt. A numbing cream is applied before the procedure, but a bit of pain is inevitable. Patients have told me that still, for what they expected, the pain was tolerable.

Any downtime?
Ultherapy does not have any downtime. It leaves no mark - no needle injections, no scars.

Does it really work?
YES. Check out some results here:



If you want to see fast results with just one treatment, Ultherapy might be the perfect choice! Stop by Renewme Skin Clinic for consultation, if you want treatment from an experienced and certified dermatologist in Korea.

Website: www.rnmeskin.net
Phone number: +82-2-588-7525
Email: renewmeview@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/rnmeskin (please 'like' us for updates!)
Line: skin0075
Kakao Talk: renewmeskin


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Radiesse, Fill in the Essentials for Your Skin

What is Radiesse?

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy Available in Korea - Renewme Skin Clinic

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy is available in all Korean branches at Renewme Skin Clinic! IBEX Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber which reach to 2.0 pressure is available at all branches. We have branches near Myeongdong(Dongdaemun branch), Gangman(Seocho branch), and Jamsil branch in Seoul and Seomyeon branch in Busan. HBOT is available for both patients who get treatment for skin and patients who just want to get HBOT. How does HBOT work? Who are the best candiated for HBOT? We especially recommend Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment to people who..  people who are recovering from surgery - HBOT is very effective to decrease the swelling caused by surgery and help faster recovery people who want faster recovery from skin clinic procedure that has long downtime people who want anti-aging effect Is HBOT covered by insurance in Korea? Some diseases are covered by insurance, some are not covered by insurance. To check the exact information, we recommend to check with the insurance company. These are the...

Mini-Liposuction Blog Post by Dr. Ko Na Young

Here is a blog post written by Hwagok branch head dermatologist Dr. Ko Na Young. The original post, written in Korean, can be read by clicking here . Ever since I was young, I was always concerned about the extra fat in my thighs. My calves were not so bad after I started to work out in my twenties. My thighs, on the other hand, would not budge no matter how hard I exercised. All of the clothes I bought had to fit my thighs more than any other area, and I couldn't wear pencil skirts because they would feel so uncomfortably tight, so I had to stick to flared skirts. Then, about 5-6 years ago, I extracted some fat from my thighs for a fat grafting procedure. Since then I have seen some size reduction that has been maintained until now. I didn't remove a tremendous amount of fat like traditional liposuction (over 2000 cc) - it was just about 150-200 cc from both thighs, but it was still very effective in reducing the size of my thighs. Areas such as the thighs and upper arms...