Skip to main content

Renewme Skin Clinic - Bangkok Branch GRAND OPEN!





For those of you living way in other countries specifically Asia such as Thailand, Japan, China etc. here's some super good news: Renewme Skin Clinic is finally opening a branch in Bangkok! Now you don't have to travel and take a plan about more than 4+ hours to reach Seoul to see a dermatologist and for English consultation! You can also have a consultation with renewme dermatologists from other countries, Bangkokg, Thailand.





1. LOCATION
Our Busan branch is located in Floor 2, Hyatt Regency Bangkok on Sukhimvit  road with 
direct access to BTS skytrain Nana station.  It is neaerby JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok. and Sofitel
Bangkok Sukhumvit next to Chuvit Grden. 




All renewme branches offer  equal services and use the same equipment. Prices and types of treatments are also the same, as is the level of experience in our doctor!
Our grand open is only a month away, so contact us today to book your appointment in advance!


Phone: +82-10-9204-0075
Email: renewmeview@gmail.com
Line: skin0075
Kakao Talk: renewmeskin
WeChat: rnmeskin
WhatsApp: +82-10-9204-0075

Comments

  1. The details you included make this very useful.
    Restore your skin’s smoothness and confidence with our medical-grade post-surgery scar treatment. Using advanced laser technology, regenerative serums, and dermatologist-designed protocols, 1Signature Clinic helps reduce scar thickness, redness, pigmentation, and texture irregularities safely and effectively. Ideal for C-section scars, surgical incisions, trauma scars and more for visibly smoother, healthier-looking skin. You can get more details on our website anytime: post surgery scar treatment

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Radiesse, Fill in the Essentials for Your Skin

What is Radiesse?

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy Available in Korea - Renewme Skin Clinic

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy is available in all Korean branches at Renewme Skin Clinic! IBEX Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber which reach to 2.0 pressure is available at all branches. We have branches near Myeongdong(Dongdaemun branch), Gangman(Seocho branch), and Jamsil branch in Seoul and Seomyeon branch in Busan. HBOT is available for both patients who get treatment for skin and patients who just want to get HBOT. How does HBOT work? Who are the best candiated for HBOT? We especially recommend Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment to people who..  people who are recovering from surgery - HBOT is very effective to decrease the swelling caused by surgery and help faster recovery people who want faster recovery from skin clinic procedure that has long downtime people who want anti-aging effect Is HBOT covered by insurance in Korea? Some diseases are covered by insurance, some are not covered by insurance. To check the exact information, we recommend to check with the insurance company. These are the...

Mini-Liposuction Blog Post by Dr. Ko Na Young

Here is a blog post written by Hwagok branch head dermatologist Dr. Ko Na Young. The original post, written in Korean, can be read by clicking here . Ever since I was young, I was always concerned about the extra fat in my thighs. My calves were not so bad after I started to work out in my twenties. My thighs, on the other hand, would not budge no matter how hard I exercised. All of the clothes I bought had to fit my thighs more than any other area, and I couldn't wear pencil skirts because they would feel so uncomfortably tight, so I had to stick to flared skirts. Then, about 5-6 years ago, I extracted some fat from my thighs for a fat grafting procedure. Since then I have seen some size reduction that has been maintained until now. I didn't remove a tremendous amount of fat like traditional liposuction (over 2000 cc) - it was just about 150-200 cc from both thighs, but it was still very effective in reducing the size of my thighs. Areas such as the thighs and upper arms...