Skip to main content

영미네


동대문 근처 황학동 막창골목이 있는 영미네곱창
다른 곱창가게도 많이 있는데 이 골목 안에서 가장 유명한 곳이에요.
메인 메뉴가 소금, 양념 막창 그리고 야채순대, 야채곱창 이렇게 4가지가 있어요.
개인 취향대로 시키면 되는데요,
양도 엄청 많고 맛도 있고 무엇보다도 가격까지 착해서
메인 요리중에 선택하면 절대 후회하지 않을거예요.



韩国丽优美皮肤科东大门分店附近的烤肥肠店-永尾家,是烤肠胡同里最有名的
也深受台湾,香港日本游客的喜爱
有盐烤肥肠,酱料肥肠,蔬菜炒肥肠还有蔬菜炒米肠
量大,味美价钱好
无论你选择哪一款都不会失望的哦

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Radiesse, Fill in the Essentials for Your Skin

What is Radiesse?

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy Available in Korea - Renewme Skin Clinic

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy is available in all Korean branches at Renewme Skin Clinic! IBEX Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber which reach to 2.0 pressure is available at all branches. We have branches near Myeongdong(Dongdaemun branch), Gangman(Seocho branch), and Jamsil branch in Seoul and Seomyeon branch in Busan. HBOT is available for both patients who get treatment for skin and patients who just want to get HBOT. How does HBOT work? Who are the best candiated for HBOT? We especially recommend Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment to people who..  people who are recovering from surgery - HBOT is very effective to decrease the swelling caused by surgery and help faster recovery people who want faster recovery from skin clinic procedure that has long downtime people who want anti-aging effect Is HBOT covered by insurance in Korea? Some diseases are covered by insurance, some are not covered by insurance. To check the exact information, we recommend to check with the insurance company. These are the...

Mini-Liposuction Blog Post by Dr. Ko Na Young

Here is a blog post written by Hwagok branch head dermatologist Dr. Ko Na Young. The original post, written in Korean, can be read by clicking here . Ever since I was young, I was always concerned about the extra fat in my thighs. My calves were not so bad after I started to work out in my twenties. My thighs, on the other hand, would not budge no matter how hard I exercised. All of the clothes I bought had to fit my thighs more than any other area, and I couldn't wear pencil skirts because they would feel so uncomfortably tight, so I had to stick to flared skirts. Then, about 5-6 years ago, I extracted some fat from my thighs for a fat grafting procedure. Since then I have seen some size reduction that has been maintained until now. I didn't remove a tremendous amount of fat like traditional liposuction (over 2000 cc) - it was just about 150-200 cc from both thighs, but it was still very effective in reducing the size of my thighs. Areas such as the thighs and upper arms...