Skip to main content

大家好丽优美皮肤科曼谷店

马上就到咱中国的农历新年了

在这里

丽优美皮肤科全体员工

先给大家拜个早年!

祝大家在新的一年里

一帆风顺,万事如意

 同时

为大家带来

丽优美2月优惠消息

1/

肌肤精华


菲洛嘉NCTF135


NO.1 法国名品肌肤精华 菲洛嘉

35年抗衰老研究经验的菲洛嘉实验室研发

实验室创始人专注研发

对抗肌肤衰老的一系列疗程解决方案。

主打对抗皮肤衰老,活化细胞等作用,

号称有纤维芽细胞,为皮肤提供最佳的环境

使色素沉着,皱纹及弹力下降的肌肤重新活力,

打造健康的皮肤。


▶ 菲洛嘉 3CC

1次 9,900泰铢

折后


一次 5,000泰铢


对比照( 项目前 / 3针后 / 5针后)


对比照( 项目前 / 3针后 / 5针后)



2/

丽珠兰逆龄针


从根源激活刺激肌肤再生能力,恢复细胞活力状态,

丽珠兰逆龄针

能通过皮肤自身的防御能力

抵抗外界污染、紫外线辐射对皮肤造成的伤害

​

▶ 丽珠兰2CC + 冷热电泳仪 + LED

1次 19,900泰铢-> 15,000泰铢



3/


黄金超声刀



泰国首家最新进口的韩国仪器! 升级版超音波HIFU激光!

黄金超声刀提升下垂下颚线

轮廓针分解皮下脂肪缩小方形脸

瘦脸针放松脸部注射部位发达肌肉!

​

①黄金超声刀 300发 +冷热电泳仪+ 面膜

▶ 1次 31,900泰铢 -> 15,000泰铢





4/

改善皱纹,提升皮肤弹力

热玛吉FLX EVENT !



比第三代热玛吉CPT探头面积扩大!

热玛吉CPT (第3代) 1200发 = 热玛吉FLX (第4代) 900发

​

▶热玛吉FLX 900发 (相当于热玛吉 CPT 1200发)

120,000泰铢 -> 69,000泰铢


5/

皮秒净肤激光!


意大利Quanta system社

韩国 KFDA,美国 FDA, 欧洲 CE 安全认证

皮秒激光 (1兆分之1秒)不仅可以治疗黄褐斑、雀斑、杂斑等

连传统纳秒(10亿分之1秒)激光不容易治疗的咖啡斑、胎记、色沉等

难治性色沉疾病及清洗纹身等都可以进行治疗。

​皮秒净肤 ​

▶ 5次 25,000 泰铢 -> 19,900泰铢


黄褐斑对比照( 左:前 /右:后)



对比照( 左:前 /右:后)


6/

V-LINE 完美下颚线!

​


瘦脸针适用于咬肌肥厚型肥胖者,皮下脂肪层下面紧贴咬肌

咬肌肥大表现为咬牙时伴有明显的咬肌隆起


瘦脸针 (50unit)

▶ 1次 10,000泰铢 ->3,900泰铢



4个月前后对比照

7/

正品、正量 安全的玻尿酸填充

打造自然饱满的面部!





瑞士正品玻尿酸, 瑞蓝

▶ 瑞蓝 1cc 25,000泰铢 -> 20,000泰铢


2月特惠活动的相关咨询

可以在下边留言 ^^





<<< 诊疗时间 : 早10点~晚8点 (预约制 )>>>

与轻轨BTS NANA站相连.

​

Hyatt Regency Bagkok, Sukhumvit 2F, 1 Sukhumvit Soi 13 Rd,

Khwaeng Khlong Toei Nuea, Khet Watthana,

Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10110 Thailand

BTS : Nana station Exit 3

​

请联系

↓ ↓ ↓

​

LINE : skin0075

KAKAOTALK : renewmeskin

WECHAT : rnmeskin

​
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Radiesse, Fill in the Essentials for Your Skin

What is Radiesse?

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy Available in Korea - Renewme Skin Clinic

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy is available in all Korean branches at Renewme Skin Clinic! IBEX Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber which reach to 2.0 pressure is available at all branches. We have branches near Myeongdong(Dongdaemun branch), Gangman(Seocho branch), and Jamsil branch in Seoul and Seomyeon branch in Busan. HBOT is available for both patients who get treatment for skin and patients who just want to get HBOT. How does HBOT work? Who are the best candiated for HBOT? We especially recommend Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment to people who..  people who are recovering from surgery - HBOT is very effective to decrease the swelling caused by surgery and help faster recovery people who want faster recovery from skin clinic procedure that has long downtime people who want anti-aging effect Is HBOT covered by insurance in Korea? Some diseases are covered by insurance, some are not covered by insurance. To check the exact information, we recommend to check with the insurance company. These are the...

Mini-Liposuction Blog Post by Dr. Ko Na Young

Here is a blog post written by Hwagok branch head dermatologist Dr. Ko Na Young. The original post, written in Korean, can be read by clicking here . Ever since I was young, I was always concerned about the extra fat in my thighs. My calves were not so bad after I started to work out in my twenties. My thighs, on the other hand, would not budge no matter how hard I exercised. All of the clothes I bought had to fit my thighs more than any other area, and I couldn't wear pencil skirts because they would feel so uncomfortably tight, so I had to stick to flared skirts. Then, about 5-6 years ago, I extracted some fat from my thighs for a fat grafting procedure. Since then I have seen some size reduction that has been maintained until now. I didn't remove a tremendous amount of fat like traditional liposuction (over 2000 cc) - it was just about 150-200 cc from both thighs, but it was still very effective in reducing the size of my thighs. Areas such as the thighs and upper arms...