Skip to main content

October Annual Seminar of Renewme Skin Clinic Successfully Completed

[BioTimes] Renewme Skin Clinic successfully completed 2024 October Annial Seminar with all representative doctors and staffs attending. 



The theme of this annual seminar was 'The Beauty of Health Function: Anti-aging for Healthy Life'. 


The representative doctors presented at the seminar about

'Treatment of Alopecia and Actual Expense Insurance Medicne,'

'Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy,'

'Newly introduced HRV&EEG test machine and prescription based on test results,'

HRV&EEG Test Machine


'Melasma and pigmentation treatment using laser,'

'Scar treatment using Eravity laser, Mirajet, Morpheus 8, Triplepro,'

Scar Treatment


'HIFU and RF laser lifting,' and 'Skin booster and collagen booster.' 


With all branches' representative doctors attending the seminar, the doctors shared professional knowhow and discussed about the seminar theme. 

After seminar presentation, the doctor shared technology demonstration at Renewme Skin Clinic Jamsil branch. 



"We pioneered new trend of dermatology clinic's trend and shared know-hows to make better results with all doctors attending the seminar," said the person from the Renewme Skin Clinic network. 


[BioTimes=Min-a Jeong Reporter]

news@biotimes.co.kr




See more information about Renewme Skin Clinic Annual Seminar (Held twice on Spring&Autumn)

https://academy.rnmeskin.net/seminar/kimes.php


To contact Renewme Skin Clinic, please contact us through link below

Seoul branches https://linktr.ee/renewmeskin 

Busan Seomyeon https://linktr.ee/busanrnme

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Radiesse, Fill in the Essentials for Your Skin

What is Radiesse?

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy Available in Korea - Renewme Skin Clinic

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy is available in all Korean branches at Renewme Skin Clinic! IBEX Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber which reach to 2.0 pressure is available at all branches. We have branches near Myeongdong(Dongdaemun branch), Gangman(Seocho branch), and Jamsil branch in Seoul and Seomyeon branch in Busan. HBOT is available for both patients who get treatment for skin and patients who just want to get HBOT. How does HBOT work? Who are the best candiated for HBOT? We especially recommend Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment to people who..  people who are recovering from surgery - HBOT is very effective to decrease the swelling caused by surgery and help faster recovery people who want faster recovery from skin clinic procedure that has long downtime people who want anti-aging effect Is HBOT covered by insurance in Korea? Some diseases are covered by insurance, some are not covered by insurance. To check the exact information, we recommend to check with the insurance company. These are the...

Mini-Liposuction Blog Post by Dr. Ko Na Young

Here is a blog post written by Hwagok branch head dermatologist Dr. Ko Na Young. The original post, written in Korean, can be read by clicking here . Ever since I was young, I was always concerned about the extra fat in my thighs. My calves were not so bad after I started to work out in my twenties. My thighs, on the other hand, would not budge no matter how hard I exercised. All of the clothes I bought had to fit my thighs more than any other area, and I couldn't wear pencil skirts because they would feel so uncomfortably tight, so I had to stick to flared skirts. Then, about 5-6 years ago, I extracted some fat from my thighs for a fat grafting procedure. Since then I have seen some size reduction that has been maintained until now. I didn't remove a tremendous amount of fat like traditional liposuction (over 2000 cc) - it was just about 150-200 cc from both thighs, but it was still very effective in reducing the size of my thighs. Areas such as the thighs and upper arms...