Skip to main content

April 2015 Renewme Skin Clinic Medical Seminar - Laser Toning



Dr. Ha Ji Hyun of our Jamsil branch held a presentation about laser toning, a treatment for melasma as well as other forms of pigmentation in the face and body (mainly underarms). She explained the different modes/frequencies used, and shared her experience with Lutronic's Spectra XT, the equipment used for laser toning at Renewme Skin Clinic.



Her presentation on laser toning was joined by a representative of Lutronic, a Korean equipment company, who had come to introduce exclusively to Renewme Skin Clinic seminar attendants, a newly developed equipment not yet released in the market. He was also kind enough to answer many technical questions that our dermatologists had while using laser equipment from Lutronic.




Website: www.rnmeskin.net
Phone number: +82-2-588-7525
Email: renewmeview@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/rnmeskin (please 'like' us for updates!)
Line: skin0075
Kakao Talk: renewmeskin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Radiesse, Fill in the Essentials for Your Skin

What is Radiesse?

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy Available in Korea - Renewme Skin Clinic

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy is available in all Korean branches at Renewme Skin Clinic! IBEX Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber which reach to 2.0 pressure is available at all branches. We have branches near Myeongdong(Dongdaemun branch), Gangman(Seocho branch), and Jamsil branch in Seoul and Seomyeon branch in Busan. HBOT is available for both patients who get treatment for skin and patients who just want to get HBOT. How does HBOT work? Who are the best candiated for HBOT? We especially recommend Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment to people who..  people who are recovering from surgery - HBOT is very effective to decrease the swelling caused by surgery and help faster recovery people who want faster recovery from skin clinic procedure that has long downtime people who want anti-aging effect Is HBOT covered by insurance in Korea? Some diseases are covered by insurance, some are not covered by insurance. To check the exact information, we recommend to check with the insurance company. These are the...

Mini-Liposuction Blog Post by Dr. Ko Na Young

Here is a blog post written by Hwagok branch head dermatologist Dr. Ko Na Young. The original post, written in Korean, can be read by clicking here . Ever since I was young, I was always concerned about the extra fat in my thighs. My calves were not so bad after I started to work out in my twenties. My thighs, on the other hand, would not budge no matter how hard I exercised. All of the clothes I bought had to fit my thighs more than any other area, and I couldn't wear pencil skirts because they would feel so uncomfortably tight, so I had to stick to flared skirts. Then, about 5-6 years ago, I extracted some fat from my thighs for a fat grafting procedure. Since then I have seen some size reduction that has been maintained until now. I didn't remove a tremendous amount of fat like traditional liposuction (over 2000 cc) - it was just about 150-200 cc from both thighs, but it was still very effective in reducing the size of my thighs. Areas such as the thighs and upper arms...