Skip to main content

Get Full & Luscious Lips with a Simple Filler Injection in Seoul, South Korea

Angelina Jolie. Before I start today's blog post, can we just take a moment to admire how beautiful this woman is? Everything about her looks so perfect: her eyes, nose, hair, brows, cheekbones, and obviously her lips, which is the topic of today. Is is possible to look this flawless? Is it?

Right. Anyway, about her lips. Angelina Jolie's lips are the epitome of plump, full, sexy, luscious, kissable lips. I think it might even be safe to say she set the example of the perfect shape that everyone is after. Maybe not so much for Koreans, who prefer a smaller mouth, but it's no secret that her lips have become somewhat of her trademark. 

Now, she was obviously born with it. Darn genetics. But guess what? There's actually a way you can achieve fuller lips too! If you haven't guessed from the title by now, it's by a filler injection - super simple, with instant effects.


Dermal fillers are composed of hyaluronic acid (HA), a substance that already exists in our bodies but decreases with age. HA is also known for its high moisture containing capacity, and is used in facial creams and moisturizers as well as injections to restore volume to the face. Some applications of HA filler include reshaping the chin, heightening the nose bridge, filling in nasolabial folds, plumping up the forehead, and more. As for the lips, filler injections apply to people whose lips are too thin or wrinkly.


The difference is quite noticeable, if I may say so myself. Now to answer some frequently asked questions:

How long is the procedure?
The injection itself would only take about 10 minutes. However, with waiting time, consultation and anesthesia included, the complete procedure might take an hour or two.

How long will results last?
Lip fillers typically last for about 6 months.

What brands are used at Renewme Skin Clinic?
The two HA filler brands used at our clinic are Yvoire and Restylane.

Stop by Renewme Skin Clinic if you're interested! You won't get the exact same lips as Angelina Jolie (sadly not possible) but they can still turn out fuller and much more appealing. Let's plump up those kissers, ladies!

Website: www.rnmeskin.net
Phone number: +82-2-588-7525
Email: renewmeview@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/rnmeskin (please 'like' us for updates!)
Line: skin0075
Kakao Talk: renewmeskin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Radiesse, Fill in the Essentials for Your Skin

What is Radiesse?

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy Available in Korea - Renewme Skin Clinic

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy is available in all Korean branches at Renewme Skin Clinic! IBEX Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber which reach to 2.0 pressure is available at all branches. We have branches near Myeongdong(Dongdaemun branch), Gangman(Seocho branch), and Jamsil branch in Seoul and Seomyeon branch in Busan. HBOT is available for both patients who get treatment for skin and patients who just want to get HBOT. How does HBOT work? Who are the best candiated for HBOT? We especially recommend Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment to people who..  people who are recovering from surgery - HBOT is very effective to decrease the swelling caused by surgery and help faster recovery people who want faster recovery from skin clinic procedure that has long downtime people who want anti-aging effect Is HBOT covered by insurance in Korea? Some diseases are covered by insurance, some are not covered by insurance. To check the exact information, we recommend to check with the insurance company. These are the...

Mini-Liposuction Blog Post by Dr. Ko Na Young

Here is a blog post written by Hwagok branch head dermatologist Dr. Ko Na Young. The original post, written in Korean, can be read by clicking here . Ever since I was young, I was always concerned about the extra fat in my thighs. My calves were not so bad after I started to work out in my twenties. My thighs, on the other hand, would not budge no matter how hard I exercised. All of the clothes I bought had to fit my thighs more than any other area, and I couldn't wear pencil skirts because they would feel so uncomfortably tight, so I had to stick to flared skirts. Then, about 5-6 years ago, I extracted some fat from my thighs for a fat grafting procedure. Since then I have seen some size reduction that has been maintained until now. I didn't remove a tremendous amount of fat like traditional liposuction (over 2000 cc) - it was just about 150-200 cc from both thighs, but it was still very effective in reducing the size of my thighs. Areas such as the thighs and upper arms...