Skip to main content

Renewme Skin Clinic On Chinese TV Show "Mei Li Qiao Jia Ren" (美丽俏佳人)!

Yesterday, the camera crew from Chinese TV program "Mei Li Qiao Jia Ren" (美丽俏佳人/Pretty Woman) visited our clinic and received Shurink treatment to feature it on their show. Mei Li Qiao Jia Ren is a popular TV show in China that deals largely with beauty, cosmetics, and fashion. They feature all sorts of things, from products to clothes to procedures such as ours.


The filming started with the show host entering our clinic, exchanging greetings with the staff, and preparing for consultation. The host, Wang Qie, is a tall, glamorous, and beautiful woman who just recently graduated from university and helped introduce the treatment as well as share her experience with Shurink as she received it, in a bubbly, bright manner.


Dr. Ha is explaining about Shurink, the latest HIFU treatment for wrinkles and lifting. This is a great treatment not only for aging skin, but also for people who want improved skin tones and a smaller, contoured face. Learn more by clicking here.


The filming was swiftly done throughout the morning. Wang Qie was very gracious throughout the whole procedure, and did not complain once or mention any discomforts while she was receiving the treatment. We are all very excited as to how our clinic might be depicted in the show. I can't wait to see it live!

Phone number: +82-2-588-7525
Email: renewmeview@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/rnmeskin
Line: skin0075
Kakao Talk: renewmeskin
​WeChat: ​rnmeskin
WhatsApp: +82-10-9204-0075

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Radiesse, Fill in the Essentials for Your Skin

What is Radiesse?

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy Available in Korea - Renewme Skin Clinic

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy is available in all Korean branches at Renewme Skin Clinic! IBEX Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber which reach to 2.0 pressure is available at all branches. We have branches near Myeongdong(Dongdaemun branch), Gangman(Seocho branch), and Jamsil branch in Seoul and Seomyeon branch in Busan. HBOT is available for both patients who get treatment for skin and patients who just want to get HBOT. How does HBOT work? Who are the best candiated for HBOT? We especially recommend Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment to people who..  people who are recovering from surgery - HBOT is very effective to decrease the swelling caused by surgery and help faster recovery people who want faster recovery from skin clinic procedure that has long downtime people who want anti-aging effect Is HBOT covered by insurance in Korea? Some diseases are covered by insurance, some are not covered by insurance. To check the exact information, we recommend to check with the insurance company. These are the...

Mini-Liposuction Blog Post by Dr. Ko Na Young

Here is a blog post written by Hwagok branch head dermatologist Dr. Ko Na Young. The original post, written in Korean, can be read by clicking here . Ever since I was young, I was always concerned about the extra fat in my thighs. My calves were not so bad after I started to work out in my twenties. My thighs, on the other hand, would not budge no matter how hard I exercised. All of the clothes I bought had to fit my thighs more than any other area, and I couldn't wear pencil skirts because they would feel so uncomfortably tight, so I had to stick to flared skirts. Then, about 5-6 years ago, I extracted some fat from my thighs for a fat grafting procedure. Since then I have seen some size reduction that has been maintained until now. I didn't remove a tremendous amount of fat like traditional liposuction (over 2000 cc) - it was just about 150-200 cc from both thighs, but it was still very effective in reducing the size of my thighs. Areas such as the thighs and upper arms...