Skip to main content

Renewme Skin Clinic Network March 2016 Dermatology Seminar

Renewme Skin Clinic Network hosted the first regular medical seminar of 2016, on Sunday March 20th at the Bundang branch. Dermatologists and staff from all six Renewme branches, medical equipment company representatives, as well as foreign doctors and aestheticians attended the seminar to be briefed on the latest skin treatments and to observe our senior doctors perform live on patients.

Presentation was on various topics including eye-bag lifting, anti-aging lasers, obesity treatments, laser toning, hydrolifting injection, fillers, botox, and thread lift.


The doctors took short coffee breaks in between, examining each other and offering their opinions.



Lunch was a delicious sushi box delivery. Everything was delightfully scrumptious, including the salad and fries! Though I'm not the best person to ask for an opinion, as I will love it as long as it is sushi.



Live demonstrations included radiofrequency for neck wrinkles and eye bags, latest thread lift, fillers, HIFU treatment, and mini-liposuction.


The first live demonstration was radiofrequency treatment for neck wrinkles, performed on our own dermatologist, Dr. Kim Tae Hwan. 

Our doctors also tried a brand new type of PLLA thread for thread lift, expected to have longer and more natural results.
Mini-liposuction, first introduced last year, is another live procedure of great interest for our doctors.


After the seminar we went for fusion Korean food, which was so out of this world! There were menus I hadn't even heard of before. Definitely want to go again, and highly recommended if you live around the Bundang area! Restaurant is called 사계절 (literally Four Seasons). Not accessible by public transport, must go by taxi or car.

Address: 491 Baekhyeon-dong, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do



Phone: +82-2-588-7525
Email: renewmeview@gmail.com
Line: skin0075
Kakao Talk: renewmeskin
WeChat: rnmeskin
WhatsApp: +82-10-9204-0075

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Radiesse, Fill in the Essentials for Your Skin

What is Radiesse?

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy Available in Korea - Renewme Skin Clinic

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy is available in all Korean branches at Renewme Skin Clinic! IBEX Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber which reach to 2.0 pressure is available at all branches. We have branches near Myeongdong(Dongdaemun branch), Gangman(Seocho branch), and Jamsil branch in Seoul and Seomyeon branch in Busan. HBOT is available for both patients who get treatment for skin and patients who just want to get HBOT. How does HBOT work? Who are the best candiated for HBOT? We especially recommend Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment to people who..  people who are recovering from surgery - HBOT is very effective to decrease the swelling caused by surgery and help faster recovery people who want faster recovery from skin clinic procedure that has long downtime people who want anti-aging effect Is HBOT covered by insurance in Korea? Some diseases are covered by insurance, some are not covered by insurance. To check the exact information, we recommend to check with the insurance company. These are the...

Mini-Liposuction Blog Post by Dr. Ko Na Young

Here is a blog post written by Hwagok branch head dermatologist Dr. Ko Na Young. The original post, written in Korean, can be read by clicking here . Ever since I was young, I was always concerned about the extra fat in my thighs. My calves were not so bad after I started to work out in my twenties. My thighs, on the other hand, would not budge no matter how hard I exercised. All of the clothes I bought had to fit my thighs more than any other area, and I couldn't wear pencil skirts because they would feel so uncomfortably tight, so I had to stick to flared skirts. Then, about 5-6 years ago, I extracted some fat from my thighs for a fat grafting procedure. Since then I have seen some size reduction that has been maintained until now. I didn't remove a tremendous amount of fat like traditional liposuction (over 2000 cc) - it was just about 150-200 cc from both thighs, but it was still very effective in reducing the size of my thighs. Areas such as the thighs and upper arms...