Skip to main content

Shocking Promotions for Thermage CPT at Renewme Skin Clinic Korea!

TGIF! While you're preparing to party your weekend away, here's a HUGE promotion that we've just started for Thermage CPT - the most internationally well-known and famous equipment for non-invasive anti-aging: fine lines, wrinkles, skin elasticity, collagen regeneration and more! Prepare yourselves because this summer you are in for a real treat!


Click on the image above to be directed to our event page. You'll see that we have a total of FOUR package treatments that include not only Thermage CPT, but HIFU treatments (ultrasound anti-aging treatment for lifting), Genesis laser by Spectra XT which remodels collagen for even better Thermage results, as well as a series of facials or injections that will leave your skin refreshed, dewy, glowing, hydrated, and younger than ever!!!

I promise you this is a really good deal, even for our clinic. If you read our recent blog posts you'll know that I've never been excited this before about a promotion, but that's how good this is!

Make sure to visit our event page (I'll link it again HERE) for details and pricing. You can contact us below:

Phone: +82-2-588-7525
Email: renewmeview@gmail.com
Line: skin0075
Kakao Talk: renewmeskin
WeChat: rnmeskin
WhatsApp: +82-10-9204-0075

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Radiesse, Fill in the Essentials for Your Skin

What is Radiesse?

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy Available in Korea - Renewme Skin Clinic

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy is available in all Korean branches at Renewme Skin Clinic! IBEX Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber which reach to 2.0 pressure is available at all branches. We have branches near Myeongdong(Dongdaemun branch), Gangman(Seocho branch), and Jamsil branch in Seoul and Seomyeon branch in Busan. HBOT is available for both patients who get treatment for skin and patients who just want to get HBOT. How does HBOT work? Who are the best candiated for HBOT? We especially recommend Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment to people who..  people who are recovering from surgery - HBOT is very effective to decrease the swelling caused by surgery and help faster recovery people who want faster recovery from skin clinic procedure that has long downtime people who want anti-aging effect Is HBOT covered by insurance in Korea? Some diseases are covered by insurance, some are not covered by insurance. To check the exact information, we recommend to check with the insurance company. These are the...

Mini-Liposuction Blog Post by Dr. Ko Na Young

Here is a blog post written by Hwagok branch head dermatologist Dr. Ko Na Young. The original post, written in Korean, can be read by clicking here . Ever since I was young, I was always concerned about the extra fat in my thighs. My calves were not so bad after I started to work out in my twenties. My thighs, on the other hand, would not budge no matter how hard I exercised. All of the clothes I bought had to fit my thighs more than any other area, and I couldn't wear pencil skirts because they would feel so uncomfortably tight, so I had to stick to flared skirts. Then, about 5-6 years ago, I extracted some fat from my thighs for a fat grafting procedure. Since then I have seen some size reduction that has been maintained until now. I didn't remove a tremendous amount of fat like traditional liposuction (over 2000 cc) - it was just about 150-200 cc from both thighs, but it was still very effective in reducing the size of my thighs. Areas such as the thighs and upper arms...