Skip to main content

"Song Won" Korean Barbecue Near Dongdaemun

This past Saturday, Renewme Skin Clinic doctors and staff from all branches gathered for a get-together dinner at Song Won, a delicious Korean barbecue restaurant right down the street from Hotel Grand Ambassador and nearby our Dongdaemun branch. As you may know, Renewme Skin Clinic has six branches so far and it is not easy for everyone to gather and get to know each other. What better way to do so over a dinner party? :)


Song Won has a beautiful traditional ambience, with a patio for guests to dine outside when the weather is nice. Luckily, the day was perfect for us to enjoy our outdoor dinner amidst fresh air and good vibes.




Renewme Skin Clinic dermatologists
Here are the most important photos of the day: FOOD! Particularly, the side dishes and meat, which is obviously the highlight of the whole meal. Barbecue was prepared in both beef and pork, both of which were scrumptious. Beef because it was soft and moist and perfectly cooked (and much more pricier), pork because of the sauce and flavors.




If you're familiar with Korean barbecue, you'll know that one of the most common ways to eat it is to wrap it in lettuce, which is provided at all times. The trick is to wrap only as much as you can eat, in ONE bite. Otherwise it will get messy!



 


Has this made you drool yet? No? Because I've eaten this only two days ago and I'm already salivating again!

This is a highly recommended restaurant if you are around the Dongdaemun area; especially if you are staying near or at Hotel Grand Ambassador. It is a short walk from Dongguk University station, line 3. I'll attach a map below for your reference!


Phone: +82-2-588-7525
Email: renewmeview@gmail.com
Line: skin0075
Kakao Talk: renewmeskin
WeChat: rnmeskin
WhatsApp: +82-10-9204-0075

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Radiesse, Fill in the Essentials for Your Skin

What is Radiesse?

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy Available in Korea - Renewme Skin Clinic

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy is available in all Korean branches at Renewme Skin Clinic! IBEX Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber which reach to 2.0 pressure is available at all branches. We have branches near Myeongdong(Dongdaemun branch), Gangman(Seocho branch), and Jamsil branch in Seoul and Seomyeon branch in Busan. HBOT is available for both patients who get treatment for skin and patients who just want to get HBOT. How does HBOT work? Who are the best candiated for HBOT? We especially recommend Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment to people who..  people who are recovering from surgery - HBOT is very effective to decrease the swelling caused by surgery and help faster recovery people who want faster recovery from skin clinic procedure that has long downtime people who want anti-aging effect Is HBOT covered by insurance in Korea? Some diseases are covered by insurance, some are not covered by insurance. To check the exact information, we recommend to check with the insurance company. These are the...

Mini-Liposuction Blog Post by Dr. Ko Na Young

Here is a blog post written by Hwagok branch head dermatologist Dr. Ko Na Young. The original post, written in Korean, can be read by clicking here . Ever since I was young, I was always concerned about the extra fat in my thighs. My calves were not so bad after I started to work out in my twenties. My thighs, on the other hand, would not budge no matter how hard I exercised. All of the clothes I bought had to fit my thighs more than any other area, and I couldn't wear pencil skirts because they would feel so uncomfortably tight, so I had to stick to flared skirts. Then, about 5-6 years ago, I extracted some fat from my thighs for a fat grafting procedure. Since then I have seen some size reduction that has been maintained until now. I didn't remove a tremendous amount of fat like traditional liposuction (over 2000 cc) - it was just about 150-200 cc from both thighs, but it was still very effective in reducing the size of my thighs. Areas such as the thighs and upper arms...