Skip to main content

NEW TREATMENT LIFTING LASER; DOUBLO GOLD NEWNEW!!!!


Hello, we'd like to talk about the new lifting laser that is called Doublo gold. The lifting laser, doublo gold is a high- intensity focused ultrasound device. It is a lifting device that applies heat energy to the epidermis, demis as well as the SMAS layer by focusing the ultrasounds after the diagnosis by checking the skin through the video monitor as if collecting the light by the magnifying glass to burn a piece of paper. 



It is a high intensity focused ultrasound works by naturally stimulating collagen production for youthful and natural effects and It reaches to the deep layer of your skin and delivers targeted energy straight into the tissue. Patients don't want to have downtime like swelling and bruising after treatment, so they prefer to have non-invasive treatment. It helps skin facial rejuvenation with safe. 




You can apply to the area you want below. 
  • Face
  • Eye bags
  • Forehead frown lines
  • Eyebrows
  • Crow’s feet
  • Cheeks
  • Double chins
  • Sagging neck
  • General droopiness
  • Body





The procedure is safe and downtime. There is post procedure 
- Skin redness just after the treatment 
- swelling and bruising for several days 
-feel slightly numbing for few days 
-tighling sensation for few days


If you want to have an appointment for a consultation, please contact us via messenger or email with the following 
Line: skin0075
Kakao Talk: renewmeskin
WeChat: rnmeskin

WhatsApp: +82-10-9204-0075




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Radiesse, Fill in the Essentials for Your Skin

What is Radiesse?

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy Available in Korea - Renewme Skin Clinic

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy is available in all Korean branches at Renewme Skin Clinic! IBEX Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber which reach to 2.0 pressure is available at all branches. We have branches near Myeongdong(Dongdaemun branch), Gangman(Seocho branch), and Jamsil branch in Seoul and Seomyeon branch in Busan. HBOT is available for both patients who get treatment for skin and patients who just want to get HBOT. How does HBOT work? Who are the best candiated for HBOT? We especially recommend Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment to people who..  people who are recovering from surgery - HBOT is very effective to decrease the swelling caused by surgery and help faster recovery people who want faster recovery from skin clinic procedure that has long downtime people who want anti-aging effect Is HBOT covered by insurance in Korea? Some diseases are covered by insurance, some are not covered by insurance. To check the exact information, we recommend to check with the insurance company. These are the...

Mini-Liposuction Blog Post by Dr. Ko Na Young

Here is a blog post written by Hwagok branch head dermatologist Dr. Ko Na Young. The original post, written in Korean, can be read by clicking here . Ever since I was young, I was always concerned about the extra fat in my thighs. My calves were not so bad after I started to work out in my twenties. My thighs, on the other hand, would not budge no matter how hard I exercised. All of the clothes I bought had to fit my thighs more than any other area, and I couldn't wear pencil skirts because they would feel so uncomfortably tight, so I had to stick to flared skirts. Then, about 5-6 years ago, I extracted some fat from my thighs for a fat grafting procedure. Since then I have seen some size reduction that has been maintained until now. I didn't remove a tremendous amount of fat like traditional liposuction (over 2000 cc) - it was just about 150-200 cc from both thighs, but it was still very effective in reducing the size of my thighs. Areas such as the thighs and upper arms...