Skip to main content

Pizza Festival at Pizza Hut Korea

Pizza Hut Korea started this event around last year, but it got so popular that now I think they're just making it a regular thing. It's called Pizza Festival, and it's a great way to try different kinds of pizza without having to think too much, plus you can eat until you're stuffed. Sort of.

So basically, for a really good price (9,900 won for lunch on weekdays and 13,900 won for all other times) you get to use the salad bar, drinks, and every 5-10 minutes or so a slice of pizza with random toppings is brought to you. You don't get to choose anything - you have to deal with what is brought to you. The slices are not too big either, so you can try many different types without feeling too full. I would say the average person could eat about 4-5 slices and feel content... but you can always go for more. The only catch is, there is a time limit of 100 minutes.

Yummy appetizers from the salad bar
Yummy appetizers from the salad bar (egg salad, pumpkin salad, potato salad, pasta...)
I took a few shots of the pizza that we got to eat. There were more, like gorgonzola and this chicken barbecue thing, but I was too busy eating to take pictures.





Pepperoni was by far my favorite. I know it's so plain and boring but for some reason I love it so much!!!

Here's another cool thing:

In Use
I'm Full
You can indicate with this sign, placed on every table, to let the waiter know whether you will want more pizza or whether you'll full. If you show the "I'm Full" side, you won't get any more pizza. Smart of them, isn't it?


We went to the Seocho branch, which is diagonally across the street from our Seocho branch. But as you probably know, all Pizza Huts are the same! So make sure to check it out when you're in Korea and get as much Korean pizza while you have the chance. ;)

Phone number: +82-2-588-7525
Email: renewmeview@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/rnmeskin
Line: skin0075
Kakao Talk: renewmeskin
​WeChat: ​rnmeskin
WhatsApp: +82-10-9204-0075

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Radiesse, Fill in the Essentials for Your Skin

What is Radiesse?

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy Available in Korea - Renewme Skin Clinic

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy is available in all Korean branches at Renewme Skin Clinic! IBEX Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber which reach to 2.0 pressure is available at all branches. We have branches near Myeongdong(Dongdaemun branch), Gangman(Seocho branch), and Jamsil branch in Seoul and Seomyeon branch in Busan. HBOT is available for both patients who get treatment for skin and patients who just want to get HBOT. How does HBOT work? Who are the best candiated for HBOT? We especially recommend Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment to people who..  people who are recovering from surgery - HBOT is very effective to decrease the swelling caused by surgery and help faster recovery people who want faster recovery from skin clinic procedure that has long downtime people who want anti-aging effect Is HBOT covered by insurance in Korea? Some diseases are covered by insurance, some are not covered by insurance. To check the exact information, we recommend to check with the insurance company. These are the...

Mini-Liposuction Blog Post by Dr. Ko Na Young

Here is a blog post written by Hwagok branch head dermatologist Dr. Ko Na Young. The original post, written in Korean, can be read by clicking here . Ever since I was young, I was always concerned about the extra fat in my thighs. My calves were not so bad after I started to work out in my twenties. My thighs, on the other hand, would not budge no matter how hard I exercised. All of the clothes I bought had to fit my thighs more than any other area, and I couldn't wear pencil skirts because they would feel so uncomfortably tight, so I had to stick to flared skirts. Then, about 5-6 years ago, I extracted some fat from my thighs for a fat grafting procedure. Since then I have seen some size reduction that has been maintained until now. I didn't remove a tremendous amount of fat like traditional liposuction (over 2000 cc) - it was just about 150-200 cc from both thighs, but it was still very effective in reducing the size of my thighs. Areas such as the thighs and upper arms...