Skip to main content

Lotte World Tower Fireworks Festival

                                  




 

There was Lotte Tower Festival on April 2th last week at Jamsil. The celebration begins with opening ceremony with performed by Korean singer like DJ DOC and Idol groups. The Lotte tower celebrates the opening of Lotte world Tower that is the world’s fifth-highest building in the world.


The Lotte skyscraper is the fifth tallest building in the world and they celebrated 30,000 fireworks for 11 minutes for celebration of completion of the Lotte World Tower. There were so many people to watch Fireworks at night in front of Lotte World Tower.


 

Our Jamsil branch was close to the Lotte Tower, so my friends and I went to Lotte Tower festival to watch fireworks for only 11 minutes. It was so awesome to enjoy amazing fireworks I’ve never seen before. We spent time to enjoying fireworks. We have patients who stayed Lotte Tower and it was so close to visit our clinic.

 

Also, Lotte World Tower has Mega- skyscraper office space, luxury residence and even hotel for foreigners. It has seven start hotels. The Lotte World tower has 123 floors and 1,819 ft built in Seoul. The skyscraper has observation deck in a building.


 

The Visitors can go to 1,640 feet with strolling onto the glass vertigo on the 85th floor. They can visit to the top in one minute. The visitor can have a bird’s eye view of the city in Jamsil, Seoul.

 


We are close to the Lotte World Tower and located at Jamsil saenae station. You can walk about 10 minutes from Lotte Tower. If you want to have treatment for skin diseases and care, Let us know if you are interested. We will help you for setting up an appointment. Here is the location for Jamsil Clinic. Contact us via messenger below.






Phone: +82-2-588-7525
Email:
 renewmeview@gmail.com
Line:
 skin0075
Kakao Talk:
 renewmeskin
WeChat:
 rnmeskin
WhatsApp:
 +82-10-9204-0075

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Radiesse, Fill in the Essentials for Your Skin

What is Radiesse?

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy Available in Korea - Renewme Skin Clinic

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy is available in all Korean branches at Renewme Skin Clinic! IBEX Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber which reach to 2.0 pressure is available at all branches. We have branches near Myeongdong(Dongdaemun branch), Gangman(Seocho branch), and Jamsil branch in Seoul and Seomyeon branch in Busan. HBOT is available for both patients who get treatment for skin and patients who just want to get HBOT. How does HBOT work? Who are the best candiated for HBOT? We especially recommend Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment to people who..  people who are recovering from surgery - HBOT is very effective to decrease the swelling caused by surgery and help faster recovery people who want faster recovery from skin clinic procedure that has long downtime people who want anti-aging effect Is HBOT covered by insurance in Korea? Some diseases are covered by insurance, some are not covered by insurance. To check the exact information, we recommend to check with the insurance company. These are the...

Mini-Liposuction Blog Post by Dr. Ko Na Young

Here is a blog post written by Hwagok branch head dermatologist Dr. Ko Na Young. The original post, written in Korean, can be read by clicking here . Ever since I was young, I was always concerned about the extra fat in my thighs. My calves were not so bad after I started to work out in my twenties. My thighs, on the other hand, would not budge no matter how hard I exercised. All of the clothes I bought had to fit my thighs more than any other area, and I couldn't wear pencil skirts because they would feel so uncomfortably tight, so I had to stick to flared skirts. Then, about 5-6 years ago, I extracted some fat from my thighs for a fat grafting procedure. Since then I have seen some size reduction that has been maintained until now. I didn't remove a tremendous amount of fat like traditional liposuction (over 2000 cc) - it was just about 150-200 cc from both thighs, but it was still very effective in reducing the size of my thighs. Areas such as the thighs and upper arms...