Skip to main content

Medical Renewme Permanent Makeup


Nowadays, some women are worrying about no eyebrow and eyeliner and they are drawing them every morning for makeup. Also, women want to save their time for make up every morning. It’s better to have permanent eyebrow and eyeliner for them. So, Renewme has a painless permanent make up from the collaboration of Medical staff and beauty liner. You can’t image that most women already have a permanent makeup for them. If you don’t have it, don’t waste your time for makeup and save it. Don’t miss the chance at Renewme J



Why Renewme Permanent Makeup?




                

                     Patient's real Testimonial



One of our patients is worried about her eyebrow because she doesn’t have any eyebrow right now. It was hard to makeup for her eyebrow everyday. Her friends recommend our clinic to visit and have a permanent make up for her eyebrow. After having a treatment, she is really satisfied with her result on your treatment. We also check her changes after treatment. She got the beauty eyebrow and confidence J  Here is the procedure for permanent makeup. Check it out!



Procedure of Video 



Procedure of Permanent Makeup
  





Before & After Photos


 



If you are interested in permanent treatment to make eyebrow, don’t hesitate to contact Renewme skin clinic. Check out the messenger for on-line consultation.





Phone: +82-2-588-7525
Email: renewmeview@gmail.com
Line:
 skin0075
Kakao Talk:
 renewmeskin
WeChat:
 rnmeskin
WhatsApp:
 +82-10-9204-0075

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Radiesse, Fill in the Essentials for Your Skin

What is Radiesse?

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy Available in Korea - Renewme Skin Clinic

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy is available in all Korean branches at Renewme Skin Clinic! IBEX Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber which reach to 2.0 pressure is available at all branches. We have branches near Myeongdong(Dongdaemun branch), Gangman(Seocho branch), and Jamsil branch in Seoul and Seomyeon branch in Busan. HBOT is available for both patients who get treatment for skin and patients who just want to get HBOT. How does HBOT work? Who are the best candiated for HBOT? We especially recommend Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment to people who..  people who are recovering from surgery - HBOT is very effective to decrease the swelling caused by surgery and help faster recovery people who want faster recovery from skin clinic procedure that has long downtime people who want anti-aging effect Is HBOT covered by insurance in Korea? Some diseases are covered by insurance, some are not covered by insurance. To check the exact information, we recommend to check with the insurance company. These are the...

Mini-Liposuction Blog Post by Dr. Ko Na Young

Here is a blog post written by Hwagok branch head dermatologist Dr. Ko Na Young. The original post, written in Korean, can be read by clicking here . Ever since I was young, I was always concerned about the extra fat in my thighs. My calves were not so bad after I started to work out in my twenties. My thighs, on the other hand, would not budge no matter how hard I exercised. All of the clothes I bought had to fit my thighs more than any other area, and I couldn't wear pencil skirts because they would feel so uncomfortably tight, so I had to stick to flared skirts. Then, about 5-6 years ago, I extracted some fat from my thighs for a fat grafting procedure. Since then I have seen some size reduction that has been maintained until now. I didn't remove a tremendous amount of fat like traditional liposuction (over 2000 cc) - it was just about 150-200 cc from both thighs, but it was still very effective in reducing the size of my thighs. Areas such as the thighs and upper arms...