이 블로그 검색

2015년 1월 30일 금요일

Excel-V Laser for Facial Flushing - Seoul, Korea

Another blog post contributed by Dr. Ko Na Young of our Hwagok branch! Click here to view original post in Korean.


__________________________________


Facial flushing/redness can be troublesome for many, especially during the wintertime. I myself have been victim to blushing since my twenties, and have been steadily receiving laser treatment. Flushing actually runs in the whole family; my brother and parents all turn red as well, and so they receive treatment along with me.

I've tried most available lasers, from V-Beam to IPL, Vantage, etc. but since Excel-V was introduced to our clinic last year, it has become my go-to laser.

Why? Because I've tried so many different treatments for my flushing, but Excel-V has by far shown the best results. With Excel-V, I can adjust the laser wavelengths, pulse duration, and energy, and I am able to set the mode to treat either flushing, pigmentation, and skin elasticity.

Since my main concern is flushing, this is the mode I selected for my own treatment. First I went to the powder room to wash my face.


I set the laser mode to KTP 532nm for my treatment. Aside from slight prickling during the procedure, I did not feel much pain.


Below is my face right after procedure. My skin is a little red, but besides that there aren't any other side effects, and I was able to go right back to work.


Excel-V treats not only facial flushing, but also pigmented lesions, freckles, sagging skin, fine lines, and skin elasticity. I also treated my mother using all three modes available. This is her face before procedure. As you can see, her cheeks are red, and her skin is lacking firmness especially around the eyelids and jaw.


After one treatment session, I waited for 2 months before taking her photo again. She has seen considerable improvement especially in her cheeks; you can see her face has turned pale. Not only that, her nasolabial lines have faded, and she has experienced lifting effects around her eyes and jaws as well.


With a dermatologist for a daughter, my mother has received countless laser treatments. However, like myself, she has agreed that Excel-V has the best effects by far.

Website: www.rnmeskin.net
Phone number: +82-2-588-7525
Email: renewmeview@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/rnmeskin (please 'like' us for updates!)
Line: skin0075
Kakao Talk: renewmeskin

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기