Skip to main content

Promotional Events for May 2015

Happy May, everyone (although I'm actually 6 days late)! Now we'll have to wait a whole year before making jokes out of the N'SYNC song again... if you know what I mean. *wink*

If you happen to be in Seoul during this beautiful month, and are looking for some good deals for skin treatments, you might want to check out some of our events. You can click here for the full list, but here are 2 promotions that are limited to this month only:


PRP Derma Shine Injection + Cryocell + Omega PDT Treatment + Renewme Cosmetics Intensive Moisturizing Cream

1,538,000 -> 990,000 KRW
548,000 KRW DISCOUNT!

PRP DermaShine: PRP (platelet rich plasma) to accelerate healing and skin regeneration. DermaShine is a multi-needle injection of hyaluronic acid, distributed evenly across the face to retain moisture.

Cryocell: Electrophoresis treatment that uses electric currents to cool and soothe the skin + Velvet Mask Pack for moisturizing

Omega PDT Treatment: Combination of sebum/pimple extraction + acne scaling (superficial chemical peel) + Mild PDT + Omega PDT phototherapy 

Plus a free tube of Renewme Cosmetics Intensive Moisturizing Cream.
Created and tested by our own dermatologists!


Ultherapy + Dermotoxin + Cryocell + Omega PDT

400 shots:
4,700,000 -> 3,000,000 KRW
1,700,000 KRW DISCOUNT!!!

500 shots:
5,400,000 -> 3,500,000 KRW
1,900,000 KRW DISCOUNT!!!

Ultherapy: Non-invasive treatment approved by the US FDA. This treatment uses ultrasound to regenerate collagen within the skin, for facial lifting effects. Results last for about one year.

Dermotoxin: A diluted solution of botox is injected evenly across the face into the skin, to treat fine lines and improve skin complexion.

Cryocell: Electrophoresis treatment that uses electric currents to cool and soothe the skin + Velvet Mask Pack for moisturizing

Omega PDT Treatment: Combination of sebum/pimple extraction + acne scaling (superficial chemical peel) + Mild PDT + Omega PDT phototherapy

Come check it out, or contact us for a consultation/appointment! 

Website: www.rnmeskin.net
Phone number: +82-2-588-7525
Email: renewmeview@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/rnmeskin (please 'like' us for updates!)
Line: skin0075
Kakao Talk: renewmeskin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Radiesse, Fill in the Essentials for Your Skin

What is Radiesse?

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy Available in Korea - Renewme Skin Clinic

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy is available in all Korean branches at Renewme Skin Clinic! IBEX Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber which reach to 2.0 pressure is available at all branches. We have branches near Myeongdong(Dongdaemun branch), Gangman(Seocho branch), and Jamsil branch in Seoul and Seomyeon branch in Busan. HBOT is available for both patients who get treatment for skin and patients who just want to get HBOT. How does HBOT work? Who are the best candiated for HBOT? We especially recommend Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment to people who..  people who are recovering from surgery - HBOT is very effective to decrease the swelling caused by surgery and help faster recovery people who want faster recovery from skin clinic procedure that has long downtime people who want anti-aging effect Is HBOT covered by insurance in Korea? Some diseases are covered by insurance, some are not covered by insurance. To check the exact information, we recommend to check with the insurance company. These are the...

Mini-Liposuction Blog Post by Dr. Ko Na Young

Here is a blog post written by Hwagok branch head dermatologist Dr. Ko Na Young. The original post, written in Korean, can be read by clicking here . Ever since I was young, I was always concerned about the extra fat in my thighs. My calves were not so bad after I started to work out in my twenties. My thighs, on the other hand, would not budge no matter how hard I exercised. All of the clothes I bought had to fit my thighs more than any other area, and I couldn't wear pencil skirts because they would feel so uncomfortably tight, so I had to stick to flared skirts. Then, about 5-6 years ago, I extracted some fat from my thighs for a fat grafting procedure. Since then I have seen some size reduction that has been maintained until now. I didn't remove a tremendous amount of fat like traditional liposuction (over 2000 cc) - it was just about 150-200 cc from both thighs, but it was still very effective in reducing the size of my thighs. Areas such as the thighs and upper arms...