Skip to main content

Tasty Indian Food at "TAJ" in Gangnam

Seoul has its fair share of pretty good Indian food. It's authentic, delicious, and on the affordable side, which makes it a great option if you're looking for a restaurant that's a little different from your everyday menu.

"Taj" is a chain Indian food restaurant located in Gangnam, a 5-minute walk from Renewme Skin Clinic Seocho branch.


Conveniently located right next to this place is the Indian Museum, which I suspect might be owned by the same person. Perhaps it's because of the location, I'm not sure, but this place was definitely more luxurious and expensive compared to the other casual Indian restaurants I had been to. They have two lunch menus on weekdays, priced at 11,000 and 22,000 won respectively.


Lunch set B obviously has more on the menu, such as lassi, soup, barbecue meat, and coffee. For both sets you can select the vegetarian or non-vegetarian menus.




Upon entering, I realized that the place was a lot wider and spacious than I had expected. The walls and decorations gave off an antique, cool atmosphere, more refined than cozy. The restaurant extended into the basement floors, which was where I headed after walking down a fancy looking staircase.


This came out before our appetizers... we still don't know what they are called, so if anyone could give me the names I would be so grateful!

Tomato soup, included in menu B 
Samosas with ketchup! These we ordered separately because they were just too good to pass.

Crispy papad, bit too salty for our taste.

Menu B, with roast chicken and shrimp/chicken curry

Vegetarian curry set A
Overall the food was filling and good, as it's quite difficult to go badly with Indian naan and curry. However, I still feel the price was a little too much, even if the services and overall state were higher than more other places. I would rather prefer a place with a more laid-back atmosphere with lower prices. On the other hand, the place is located in the business district, so perhaps this sort of setting is needed as well. Nevertheless, I still think the food could have been better. The samosas were the best, though. Absolute perfection!

Website: www.rnmeskin.net
Phone number: +82-2-588-7525
Email: renewmeview@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/rnmeskin (please 'like' us for updates!)
Line: skin0075
Kakao Talk: renewmeskin
WhatsApp: +82-10-9204-0075

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Radiesse, Fill in the Essentials for Your Skin

What is Radiesse?

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy Available in Korea - Renewme Skin Clinic

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy is available in all Korean branches at Renewme Skin Clinic! IBEX Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber which reach to 2.0 pressure is available at all branches. We have branches near Myeongdong(Dongdaemun branch), Gangman(Seocho branch), and Jamsil branch in Seoul and Seomyeon branch in Busan. HBOT is available for both patients who get treatment for skin and patients who just want to get HBOT. How does HBOT work? Who are the best candiated for HBOT? We especially recommend Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment to people who..  people who are recovering from surgery - HBOT is very effective to decrease the swelling caused by surgery and help faster recovery people who want faster recovery from skin clinic procedure that has long downtime people who want anti-aging effect Is HBOT covered by insurance in Korea? Some diseases are covered by insurance, some are not covered by insurance. To check the exact information, we recommend to check with the insurance company. These are the...

Mini-Liposuction Blog Post by Dr. Ko Na Young

Here is a blog post written by Hwagok branch head dermatologist Dr. Ko Na Young. The original post, written in Korean, can be read by clicking here . Ever since I was young, I was always concerned about the extra fat in my thighs. My calves were not so bad after I started to work out in my twenties. My thighs, on the other hand, would not budge no matter how hard I exercised. All of the clothes I bought had to fit my thighs more than any other area, and I couldn't wear pencil skirts because they would feel so uncomfortably tight, so I had to stick to flared skirts. Then, about 5-6 years ago, I extracted some fat from my thighs for a fat grafting procedure. Since then I have seen some size reduction that has been maintained until now. I didn't remove a tremendous amount of fat like traditional liposuction (over 2000 cc) - it was just about 150-200 cc from both thighs, but it was still very effective in reducing the size of my thighs. Areas such as the thighs and upper arms...