Skip to main content

A Quick & Easy Way to Lose Belly Fat in Seoul, South Korea

Guess what? I've got a great promotion for you this summer at Renewme Skin Clinic: a non-invasive treatment with little downtime, that can destroy fat cells specifically in the abdomen and love handle areas! This is the area we all care a LOT about during the summertime, especially when you don't have that much time to prepare your body for rocking that new bikini. I've written about cryolipolysis (coolsculpting) and HPL before, and now is your chance to try both treatments at once, at a humongous discount!




CRYOLIPOLYSIS 4 PADS (Abdomen, Love Handles) 
+ HPL Fat Dissolving Injection (1 Area)




1,850,000 KRW → 990,000 KRW !!!
More than 40% OFF

What is Cryolipolysis?
Fat cells naturally disintegrate when exposed to cold. Using this principle, cryolipolysis can remove selected fat cells in targeted areas. Destroyed fat cells are then discharged from the body through urine or sweat.
Advantages
- Selectively freezes fat cells only, at -9ºC
- Safe and quick procedure
- No damage to surrounding skin, nerves, blood vessels, or muscles
- Fat cells naturally destroy themselves
- Visual slimming effects with just one session

What is HPL?
HPL is a non-invasive treatment with minimal downtime. The storage fat solution, which is comprised of various medications effective in dissolving fat, is injected far into the subcutaneous fat layers to be dissolved by ultrasound. This procedure reduces the total amount of fat cells, and has no yo-yo effects.

Things to keep in mind for this package procedure:
-Since four pads are used instead of the standard two, the procedure time will take twice as long (approximately 2 hours).
-Downtime may include slight bruising and swelling which will subside within a few days.

Don't miss out on this chance; contact us TODAY to book your appointment!


Website: www.rnmeskin.net
Phone number: +82-2-588-7525
Email: renewmeview@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/rnmeskin (please 'like' us for updates!)
Line: skin0075
Kakao Talk: renewmeskin
WhatsApp: +82-10-9204-0075

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Radiesse, Fill in the Essentials for Your Skin

What is Radiesse?

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy Available in Korea - Renewme Skin Clinic

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy is available in all Korean branches at Renewme Skin Clinic! IBEX Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber which reach to 2.0 pressure is available at all branches. We have branches near Myeongdong(Dongdaemun branch), Gangman(Seocho branch), and Jamsil branch in Seoul and Seomyeon branch in Busan. HBOT is available for both patients who get treatment for skin and patients who just want to get HBOT. How does HBOT work? Who are the best candiated for HBOT? We especially recommend Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment to people who..  people who are recovering from surgery - HBOT is very effective to decrease the swelling caused by surgery and help faster recovery people who want faster recovery from skin clinic procedure that has long downtime people who want anti-aging effect Is HBOT covered by insurance in Korea? Some diseases are covered by insurance, some are not covered by insurance. To check the exact information, we recommend to check with the insurance company. These are the...

Mini-Liposuction Blog Post by Dr. Ko Na Young

Here is a blog post written by Hwagok branch head dermatologist Dr. Ko Na Young. The original post, written in Korean, can be read by clicking here . Ever since I was young, I was always concerned about the extra fat in my thighs. My calves were not so bad after I started to work out in my twenties. My thighs, on the other hand, would not budge no matter how hard I exercised. All of the clothes I bought had to fit my thighs more than any other area, and I couldn't wear pencil skirts because they would feel so uncomfortably tight, so I had to stick to flared skirts. Then, about 5-6 years ago, I extracted some fat from my thighs for a fat grafting procedure. Since then I have seen some size reduction that has been maintained until now. I didn't remove a tremendous amount of fat like traditional liposuction (over 2000 cc) - it was just about 150-200 cc from both thighs, but it was still very effective in reducing the size of my thighs. Areas such as the thighs and upper arms...