Skip to main content

Sushi Maiu at Gangnam Station

Delicious and affordable conveyor belt sushi in Seoul is what you'll find in Sushi Maiu, located 2 minutes from one of the hottest parts of town, Gangnam Station. Prepare to wait in line to get in on weekend evenings, or head out early during weekdays to secure a spot.


Maiu is a wordplay on the Japanese word "umai" which means good, or delicious. We arrived on a rainy weekday evening, so thankfully the restaurant was relatively empty.



The chefs in the center all call out greetings in unison when you enter, and each time a new type of sushi is placed on the belt. All the sushi are listed in a menu placed on the table, with prices according to the color of the plate:



If there is something on the menu that you don't see on the belt, you can order it and they make it for you right away. Basic drinks (water and soda) are free, but alcohol is ordered separately.

My GOD, everything so delicious though. Take a look at some of the stuff we tried:








I could have gone for more but my stomach was unfortunately not up for it that day. My taste buds are apparently not very high quality because I kept going for the cheap purple dishes, but does it matter? I enjoyed it immensely and that's what matters. ;)

Once you're done eating, one of the staff does a count of all your plates before you make payment at the counter.



Address is included in the post! Go check it out if you are in the area. ^^

Phone number: +82-2-588-7525
Email: renewmeview@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/rnmeskin
Line: skin0075
Kakao Talk: renewmeskin
​WeChat: ​rnmeskin
WhatsApp: +82-10-9204-0075

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Radiesse, Fill in the Essentials for Your Skin

What is Radiesse?

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy Available in Korea - Renewme Skin Clinic

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy is available in all Korean branches at Renewme Skin Clinic! IBEX Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber which reach to 2.0 pressure is available at all branches. We have branches near Myeongdong(Dongdaemun branch), Gangman(Seocho branch), and Jamsil branch in Seoul and Seomyeon branch in Busan. HBOT is available for both patients who get treatment for skin and patients who just want to get HBOT. How does HBOT work? Who are the best candiated for HBOT? We especially recommend Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment to people who..  people who are recovering from surgery - HBOT is very effective to decrease the swelling caused by surgery and help faster recovery people who want faster recovery from skin clinic procedure that has long downtime people who want anti-aging effect Is HBOT covered by insurance in Korea? Some diseases are covered by insurance, some are not covered by insurance. To check the exact information, we recommend to check with the insurance company. These are the...

Mini-Liposuction Blog Post by Dr. Ko Na Young

Here is a blog post written by Hwagok branch head dermatologist Dr. Ko Na Young. The original post, written in Korean, can be read by clicking here . Ever since I was young, I was always concerned about the extra fat in my thighs. My calves were not so bad after I started to work out in my twenties. My thighs, on the other hand, would not budge no matter how hard I exercised. All of the clothes I bought had to fit my thighs more than any other area, and I couldn't wear pencil skirts because they would feel so uncomfortably tight, so I had to stick to flared skirts. Then, about 5-6 years ago, I extracted some fat from my thighs for a fat grafting procedure. Since then I have seen some size reduction that has been maintained until now. I didn't remove a tremendous amount of fat like traditional liposuction (over 2000 cc) - it was just about 150-200 cc from both thighs, but it was still very effective in reducing the size of my thighs. Areas such as the thighs and upper arms...