Skip to main content

Jarasum Theme park


답답한 도심에서 벗어나 잠깐이라도 신선한 공기를 마시고 싶어서 
다녀온 가평 자라섬 테마공원 

서울근교 유명한 드라브코스로 잘 알려져 있다. 
자가용으로 와도 되고, 대중교통 이용하는게도 딱히 불편함이 없을 듯.
경춘선 타고 가평역하차한 후 운동삼아 30분만 걸어가도 무리가 되지 않는 산책코스 
북한강변을 따라 흙길 걸어보고 또 걸어보고 
곳곳에 설치된 아기자기한 포토존에서 인생샷을 한번 찍어보며
파란 하늘도 예쁘고,날씨가 흐려 구름이 껴서 더 느낌 있을 곳

모든 피로가  자라섬에서 날아버리고 다시 집으로 돌아가는 길..




I went Gapyeong Jarasum Theme park. 
I wanted to have fresh air for a while away from city town. 
This place is well known from the congested city center
You can drive your car or take public transportation. 
You can take a subway for the Gyeongchun Line and get off at Gapyeong station
After walking for 30 minutes, you can get there. 
Also, you can walk the road along the 
North Korean riverside and go to walk on the sand load. 
You get your selfi everywhere
The blue sky was pretty and the weather is cloudy. 
I feel like no stress during this time.






首尔近郊的嘉平Jiraisland是有名的约会场所。
可以自驾也可以乘坐地铁庆春线在嘉平站下车,徒步30分就可以到达
沿着北汉江边感受着江风拂面会带走你所有的烦恼。
也可以在这里留下你人生中最美的瞬间
蓝蓝的天,白白的云,即使是乌云也难掩好心情
Jiraisland请带走我所有的烦恼


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Radiesse, Fill in the Essentials for Your Skin

What is Radiesse?

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy Available in Korea - Renewme Skin Clinic

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy is available in all Korean branches at Renewme Skin Clinic! IBEX Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber which reach to 2.0 pressure is available at all branches. We have branches near Myeongdong(Dongdaemun branch), Gangman(Seocho branch), and Jamsil branch in Seoul and Seomyeon branch in Busan. HBOT is available for both patients who get treatment for skin and patients who just want to get HBOT. How does HBOT work? Who are the best candiated for HBOT? We especially recommend Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment to people who..  people who are recovering from surgery - HBOT is very effective to decrease the swelling caused by surgery and help faster recovery people who want faster recovery from skin clinic procedure that has long downtime people who want anti-aging effect Is HBOT covered by insurance in Korea? Some diseases are covered by insurance, some are not covered by insurance. To check the exact information, we recommend to check with the insurance company. These are the...

Mini-Liposuction Blog Post by Dr. Ko Na Young

Here is a blog post written by Hwagok branch head dermatologist Dr. Ko Na Young. The original post, written in Korean, can be read by clicking here . Ever since I was young, I was always concerned about the extra fat in my thighs. My calves were not so bad after I started to work out in my twenties. My thighs, on the other hand, would not budge no matter how hard I exercised. All of the clothes I bought had to fit my thighs more than any other area, and I couldn't wear pencil skirts because they would feel so uncomfortably tight, so I had to stick to flared skirts. Then, about 5-6 years ago, I extracted some fat from my thighs for a fat grafting procedure. Since then I have seen some size reduction that has been maintained until now. I didn't remove a tremendous amount of fat like traditional liposuction (over 2000 cc) - it was just about 150-200 cc from both thighs, but it was still very effective in reducing the size of my thighs. Areas such as the thighs and upper arms...