Skip to main content

Manpo Makguksu




 이북식찜닭으로 이름을 알려진 약수역 맛집 만포막국수,

약수역 1번출구로 나와서 보도5분안에 도착할 수 있는 거리

여기는 평소에 즐겨먹던 안동찜닭이랑 완전 다른 비주얼

잘 삶은 닯백수 위에 데친 쪽파 이불을 덮어져있고 
이걸 양념장에 겨자 식초등과 함께 섞은 소스와 결들여 먹는건데요.
쪽파와 소스닭이랑 완전 환상한 조합이었죠.


그리고 양념이 진득한 비빔막국수도 꼭 시켜먹어야 해요
입안에 메밀의 향을 느끼면서 씹으면 씹을수록 더 고소해진 면발

개인적으로 매우 만족한 맛이었어, 기회가 되면 꼭 먹으러 오세요.




The name of Resturrant is Manpo Makguksu.
It is know as Jjim dak at Yaksu station.
It is located at exit 1 of Yaksu station with walking for 5 minutes.
It is quite different from Andong steamed chicken.
It is boiled chicken with covered of spring onion. And we mixed with sauce
mustard vinegar together. We can eat the chicken with mixed sauce.
It is really fantastic combination. You should try Bibim mak guksu with sauce.
When you have noodle, you can taste buck wheat in your mouth with chewing them
I love this resturant and wanna go again !



以朝鲜式蒸鸡有名的药水洞‘漫普荞麦面条店’
从药水站1号出口出来步行5分钟就到
这里和我们平时吃的安东鸡不同,有点想中国的白斩鸡,然后盖了一次由香葱制成的“被子”
配上辣椒酱,芥末,醋一起吃,味道决定让人唇齿留香。
还推荐要点荞麦面, 吃上一口充满荞麦香的Q弹的面,连神仙都不会羡慕
有机会可以去尝试一下哦




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Radiesse, Fill in the Essentials for Your Skin

What is Radiesse?

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy Available in Korea - Renewme Skin Clinic

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy is available in all Korean branches at Renewme Skin Clinic! IBEX Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber which reach to 2.0 pressure is available at all branches. We have branches near Myeongdong(Dongdaemun branch), Gangman(Seocho branch), and Jamsil branch in Seoul and Seomyeon branch in Busan. HBOT is available for both patients who get treatment for skin and patients who just want to get HBOT. How does HBOT work? Who are the best candiated for HBOT? We especially recommend Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment to people who..  people who are recovering from surgery - HBOT is very effective to decrease the swelling caused by surgery and help faster recovery people who want faster recovery from skin clinic procedure that has long downtime people who want anti-aging effect Is HBOT covered by insurance in Korea? Some diseases are covered by insurance, some are not covered by insurance. To check the exact information, we recommend to check with the insurance company. These are the...

Mini-Liposuction Blog Post by Dr. Ko Na Young

Here is a blog post written by Hwagok branch head dermatologist Dr. Ko Na Young. The original post, written in Korean, can be read by clicking here . Ever since I was young, I was always concerned about the extra fat in my thighs. My calves were not so bad after I started to work out in my twenties. My thighs, on the other hand, would not budge no matter how hard I exercised. All of the clothes I bought had to fit my thighs more than any other area, and I couldn't wear pencil skirts because they would feel so uncomfortably tight, so I had to stick to flared skirts. Then, about 5-6 years ago, I extracted some fat from my thighs for a fat grafting procedure. Since then I have seen some size reduction that has been maintained until now. I didn't remove a tremendous amount of fat like traditional liposuction (over 2000 cc) - it was just about 150-200 cc from both thighs, but it was still very effective in reducing the size of my thighs. Areas such as the thighs and upper arms...