Skip to main content

Full-Face Pigmentation Removal Event for MARCH 2015!


OK guys, this is a chance you just cannot miss out on. It's a rare deal that doesn't happen so often at our clinic - with results you will positively be super happy with!

So what is this particular event I'm so excitedly getting ready to introduce?

Pigmentation removal, for the whole face. 
Which means a combination of THREE different lasers that serve different purposes, to treat various types of pigmentation - because obviously, not all facial spots are the same. Here are the lasers that constitute this awesome package:

1. Excel-V
Excel-V is a laser that treats a wide range of pigmented lesions, such as red acne marks, rosacea, vascular conditions (redness), blemishes, and more! As one of the more advanced equipment at our clinic, Excel-V yields good results with even one treatment session.


2. IPL
IPL stands for Intense Pulsed Light. This laser is great for treating light pigmentation, as well as contracting pores and brightening skin complexion. This procedure is nearly painless and has NO downtime! Plus, the equipment is FDA approved and already use widely in the United States.

3. CO2 - full face mole removal
Carbon dioxide laser is popular treatment for skin resurfacing; it is the primary laser used at Renewme Skin Clinic to remove moles and skin tags. Normally we would charge by individual mole, but with this package you can remove every single one, with no overcharge. Area is limited to above the neck.

And now the most important thing would be, obviously, the price.
Originally, the added price of all three treatments would be 1,300,000 KRW. With this package, you can get all three treatments for just 900,000 KRW. That's a 400,000 KRW discount!

So are you interested? I bet you are. I would be, totally!! So make sure to stop by within this month and leave the clinic with a fresh, clean face. I guarantee it will make you look YEARS younger!

Website: www.rnmeskin.net
Phone number: +82-2-588-7525
Email: renewmeview@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/rnmeskin (please 'like' us for updates!)
Line: skin0075
Kakao Talk: renewmeskin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Radiesse, Fill in the Essentials for Your Skin

What is Radiesse?

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy Available in Korea - Renewme Skin Clinic

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy is available in all Korean branches at Renewme Skin Clinic! IBEX Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber which reach to 2.0 pressure is available at all branches. We have branches near Myeongdong(Dongdaemun branch), Gangman(Seocho branch), and Jamsil branch in Seoul and Seomyeon branch in Busan. HBOT is available for both patients who get treatment for skin and patients who just want to get HBOT. How does HBOT work? Who are the best candiated for HBOT? We especially recommend Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment to people who..  people who are recovering from surgery - HBOT is very effective to decrease the swelling caused by surgery and help faster recovery people who want faster recovery from skin clinic procedure that has long downtime people who want anti-aging effect Is HBOT covered by insurance in Korea? Some diseases are covered by insurance, some are not covered by insurance. To check the exact information, we recommend to check with the insurance company. These are the...

Mini-Liposuction Blog Post by Dr. Ko Na Young

Here is a blog post written by Hwagok branch head dermatologist Dr. Ko Na Young. The original post, written in Korean, can be read by clicking here . Ever since I was young, I was always concerned about the extra fat in my thighs. My calves were not so bad after I started to work out in my twenties. My thighs, on the other hand, would not budge no matter how hard I exercised. All of the clothes I bought had to fit my thighs more than any other area, and I couldn't wear pencil skirts because they would feel so uncomfortably tight, so I had to stick to flared skirts. Then, about 5-6 years ago, I extracted some fat from my thighs for a fat grafting procedure. Since then I have seen some size reduction that has been maintained until now. I didn't remove a tremendous amount of fat like traditional liposuction (over 2000 cc) - it was just about 150-200 cc from both thighs, but it was still very effective in reducing the size of my thighs. Areas such as the thighs and upper arms...